38

The next morning both boys woke up to clanging pots and pans.

"HOUSE MEETING" Niall's voice called throughout the apartment all the way to Harry's room.

"Can you go tell him to shush, 'M tired" Louis grumbled against Harry's chest.

"Morning Lou" Harry kissed his head and greeted him with the morning voice Louis had missed.

"HARRY COME ON! AND BRING LOUIS OUT HERE TOO"

"IN A MINUTE" Harry yelled back.

//

"Welcome and good morning crew." Niall began, he was presented in front of the living room with Harry, Louis, and Liam, who were sitting on the couch in their pajamas and very tired.

"There's only four of us. We can't be a crew" Liam said.

"Shut up." Louis muttered.

"You don't even live here."

"Lads I have asked you here this morning to go over a few new rules that I, your fellow roommate have set in place." Niall spoke, pulling out a poster.

"He has a fucking poster." Harry sighed. "Where did he get a poster.

"We're gonna be here all morning" Liam groaned.

"First rule! No shoes inside. That's an obvious one."

"Niall this is not necessary." Liam insisted.

"Second rule. No loud sex" he smirked over at Harry and Louis, who just blushed bright red and went quiet.

Liam was laughing beside them. That was what this was all about. Niall had always teased them, and here he was getting a joke out of all of it.

"Now, you two lovebirds are very passionate, I know, but we must be considerate of the other residents." He gestured to himself and Liam.

"Ok, come on Louis." Harry said, standing up and pulling Louis back to his room.

"Wait I'm not done."

"You are."

"USE PROTECTION! I KNOW YOU CAN SEE IT BUT IM WINKING RIGHT NOW." Niall laughed after them.

They went back to sleep for the rest of the morning, cuddled up together and Niall may of may not have snuck a few pictures.

//

"Do you have any plans today?" Louis had come back from the living room and jumped on Harry's bed.

"Nope" He said, putting down what he was doing and returning all his attention to Louis.

"Then, how about we go out."

"Hm, what were you thinking?"

"That's a surprise."

Harry fake gasped, "you can't keep secrets from me, I'm your boyf-"

"My what?" Louis batted his eyes at him.

"Your... Harry?"

He laughed. "Haha, you are my Harry, and that's why I've made this surprise extra special for you. Come on, get ready."

//

"We're going out!" Louis called out, to no one in particular.

"Who's car do you wanna take?"