21

Three blissful weeks had passed that consisted of Harry sleeping over at Louis' and sharing sweet kisses, soft touches, hugs. Conversations made up purely of compliments. Days where they would just lay in bed all day and soak up each others presence as if it was they only thing they knew how to do. And for Louis it was absolute heaven.

His sweet haven that he got to spend with the boy he loved endlessly. In which he felt undeserving because the feeling was so indescribable.

Whenever Harry would cross his mind, -which was quite often- all he could think about was perfection. There was no where to start. With his eyes that resembled everything. As if the gods above had crafted them flawlessly and paired them with their most prized possession. With his unruly curls that reminded Louis of chocolate springs. So soft and pretty scented always, Louis could never get enough. With the two wonderful dimples put on display that told people when he was happy. Louis couldn't look away. Not even for a bit, in fear that something would change in the blink of an eye and mess up everything he had memorized. Harry Styles truly was a beautifully sculpted statue with a heart of the richest and purest gold. What made it a million times better was that it was all there for Louis to see.

Right now Harry was on is way back to Louis' apartment for a surprise visit. He was whipped as fuck and simply never wanted to not be around him. Whistling as he walked down the hallway passing every door to every apartment until he found the door to Louis' and turned the knob. Of course it was unlocked.

He pushed to door back and oh my,

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

On the couch Louis was laying down while Eleanor Calder was sprawled next to him, nuzzling deeper into the crook of his neck. Louis looked annoyed and Eleanor looker bitchy -as always-. Her arms wrapped around his waist while he carelessly braided he long brown hair.

At the sight of Harry, Louis' eyes widened impossibly, looking like he was on the verge of a breakdown and terrified. Quickly he separated himself from Eleanor and rushed to get to Harry.

As for Harry, he felt like he couldn't move. Like he was stranded on an island and his only options were to stay here as his lover was intertwined with someone else, or leave while curiosity ate at him. It's was a lose-lose.

"Eleanor get out"

"No it's ok, I was just leaving" interjected Harry out of his minor shock.

"No. Eleanor leave."

"Eleanor stay." persisted Harry

"El, leave" Louis pressed on

"Eleanor please stay"

They were now deeply looking at each other, eye to eye, while Eleanor was on the side debating who to listen to.

"Eleanor leave." said Louis firmly never breaking eye contact.

"Eleanor stay" Harry said before he turned to leave, only he felt a hand grab onto his wrist and pulled him back.

"I'm just gonna go" we're her last words before she walked out of the front door and closed it behind her.

Harry pulled his arm of of Louis grip and began to scan the room. He spotted one of his sweaters and grabbed it. He spotted another one and grabbed that too. When he had gotten all of his belongings from the living room he walked to the bedroom and quickly started picking up clothes, shoes, anything that showed he was ever here to begin with.

"Haz," said Louis at the door way.

No response.

"Haz" he repeated. Receiving the same thing he went up and hugged Harry from behind, wrapping his arms around his torso and burring his head into his back.

"Let go Louis" Harry said as he tensed up and stopped grabbing things, staring at the wall as he felt Louis' arms, his hands that were all over her, now on him.

"Haz-"

"Don't call me that"

"But," he began as he lifted his head. "You don't like it when I call you Harry."

"Well that was before"

"Before what?"

"Are you serious?" he asked, moving out of Louis touch and turning to look at him.

"Ok, look I'm sorry-"

"No you're not. You feel guilty, you're not sorry. If you were actually sorry you wouldn't have done it. If you were actually sorry you knew you wouldn't get away with it. But you- you're only sorry that somebody caught you. this" he motioned to Louis "this is guilt. And you by apologizing, all you're doing is trying to clear you name because you just can't stand the thought of anyone hating you Louis can you?" Tears were now rolling down his face as he finished grabbing all his things.

"Love don't cry-" Louis moved forward to wipe his face.

"You don't get to tell me that. And you're not even trying to explain?!" This is unbelievable.

"Harry, it's not what you think it is."

"Then what is it Louis"

"I, I- don't know" his voice became nothing but a whisper as his words got caught in his throat.

"Well I do. I'm done with you Louis, and I should have been the moment you sent me that text. I mean seriously over text?! You ended all of that over text,"

"But then I let you kiss me and I thought everything would be fine, that you just made a mistake, that you were ready to be with me again. But I come here and you're tangled up with El again! What is it about her that you find so appealing? What does Eleanor have that I'm missing?"

Louis was speechless.

"But now I'm done. I'm over it. I'm not gonna sit here like some teenage girl waiting for the boy to come and save her from all her worries and doubts."

"So no more being in love" he said in quotations. "No more songs or dodging questions because it completely teared me up inside that I had to deny what was once the best thing that ever happened to me"

"I'm glad you're happy Louis. I just wish that you didn't have to consistently hurt to me to do so"

"Harry please don't go. We- we can fix this" Louis uttered out between sobs as he clung to Harry tighter, desperate for him not to leave, for him to stop shouting.

"Fix what Louis?"

"You should go and and fix what you and Eleanor have. I guess the beards been shaved then huh? Shes the real deal now" he chucked sourly.

"No, no. I don't love her like I do you."

"That's such bullshit Louis"

"If you loved me you would've stayed, or at least had given me an explanation on why you did leave me. Because the day before we broke up everything seemed fine."

"You could have told me how you were feeling because that's what you're supposed to do. You're supposed to communicate and talk to me."

"I know! I'm sorry Harry I am. I just, I can't have you leave me. If you really loved me you'd see that this was a mistake and you'd stay"

"Well, I'm really sorry Louis, but I need to go. And we both have to learn how to go along without each other."

"Haz, please don't go." He was now sobbing into his chest, leaving tear stains on his shirt and shaking vigorously. "I'm sorry for everything I've done, all I've put you through, I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry. We can do this again. We can't date and be happy. Start our relationship again."

"No Louis. Relationships sprout from trust, without it there's nothing. Without trust a relationship is filled with accusations, insecurities, vengeance, lies, pity and guilt. That's not what I want. And I'm not sure I can trust you anymore."

At that Harry freed himself from Louis, picked up his things and walked out of the apartment.

_______________________________

New chapter!!

Hope you liked this one
:P

K love you bye

-J