Chapter Ten: He what?

Start from the beginning

"There, my little snot monster." Taehyung laughed when she playfully punched his arm, he was glad she was smiling now.

"When...when are you going to leave?"

"In two days."

"WTF? You're leaving in two days and you're telling me now?"

"I know I'm sorry, it all happened too fast. Originally I planned to leave after graduation, but you see, things have changed." He explained eyes falling across Jungkook and Mila one more time. He saw Jungkook looking at (Y/n) from the corner of his eyes every now and then, he smirked.

'Silly.'

"Hey (Y/n) mind if we speak somewhere more private?" He asked eyes locking with hers.

"Yeah ofcourse, where?"

Taehyung took her out of the party, an SUV limousine already waiting for them. Not wanting to get involved with the reporters they decide to sneak out from the exit in the back of the building. Not long after that, the driver took them to Taehyung's penthouse.

"Um...why are we here?" (Y/n) asked eyeing the tall glorious building and the Taehyung. He just smiled and ignored her question. The car came into a halt and the driver opened the door for them. Taehyung was first to get out and went to one of the elevators.

"You coming or you want to just stay there?" Taehyung smiled arching his eyebrow.

"Oh yeah..." she snapped out of her daze and followed him timidly.

"Relax I'm not gonna jump at you." Tae laughed but (Y/n) didn't find it funny. She was nervous asf and was seconds away from passing out.

They finally reached his house and her jaw hit the floor. No matter how many times she comes here it would always surprise her.

The floor was a shiny gray marble with gold and silver streaks. The walls were the same, except that their marble was whitish. Large windows provided a wonderful view of Seoul. A large modern chandelier hung from the ceiling, resembling a golden tree with round fruits that were the same as the lamps. There was a green set of couches with several glass tables and a gold coffee table in the middle of the living room. The kitchen was separated from the living room by the kitchen island, everything in the kitchen, from the fridge to the rice cooker and other stuff was in the shades of gray. At the end of the hallway were a game room (were he kept his PC, game consoles and collection of games.), a home theater and a toilet. The second floor was for Taehyung's bedroom, a library he used as his study, and a guest bedroom.

Her heart dropped when he started to walk toward the stairs probably to his bedroom.

'I'm not ready.' She screamed inside her head.

"I'm going to change, make yourself at home I'll be back soon." He grinned and left. (Y/n) let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding laughing at herself for being so stupid. Taehyung wasn't that kind of guy to just have random hookups especially his friends. She poured herself a glass of water and then waited for Taehyung in the living room watching the stunning view with fond eyes.

"I'm back, sorry if it took a little bit longer than I expected." He chuckled sheepishly.

"It's fine, so tell me, what do you wanna talk about?"

"Jungkook."

"No, hell no." (Y/n) shook her head frantically causing Taehyung to laugh. "Stop laughing I'm serious, no Jungkook."

"Please (Y/n) I need your help, you're the only one that can help me." He stared at her with big eyes.

'Who am I to deny those puppy eyes.'

"Fine, what do you want?" She kissed her teeth as he grinned.

"I don't want to leave anything unsolved, especially between us..." he started, "Mila has been cheating on me with him."

A moment of silence...

"𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧?" She screamed probably waking up half of the city with herself. "I'm going to kill those fuckers." She jumped on her feet, Taehyung smiled fondly at her. He knew it for a long time so it was safe to say he was over it now.

"Now now tiger, no need for violence. That's not the main point anyway so just sit."

(Y/n) pouted, he really wanted to beat Jungkook from the moment she saw him in the event and now she had a reason to do so.

"Mila...she isn't who you think (Y/n)...she's really toxic, she will do things to a person, I don't like to talk like this about my ex but I'm worried for Jungkook. He just fell into the trap that it took me a year to escape from." (Y/n) wasn't that surprised. If you said these words to her a month ago she would've jumped at you trying to kill you. But now she saw Mila's true colors.

"So?"

"Help him, help him to follow his heart, and get him away from Mila."

"His heart is with Mila duh."

"It's not."

(Y/n) just raised her eyebrow, waiting for Taehyung to explain more, she was curious now.

"From the very moment we met you, Jungkook fell for you, he had the biggest crush on you." He said. He glared at (Y/n) who was trying so hard to surpass a laugh.

"I'm serious."

"No, fuck off, Jungkook" she laughed "having a crush on me? You gotta go see a doctor."

"Do I look like I'm joking (Y/n)?" He asked looking dead in her eyes

"No, I'm sorry. Please proceed."

"He always talked about you. (Y/n) this, (Y/n) that, do you think she likes muscular or skinny guys? Does she like banana milk like me? Is she into video games? Will she ever love me? We were all sick of him rambling about you." Taehyung smiled at the memory.

"He was so happy and innocent back then...until it all stopped all of a sudden. He never talked about you again. Back then I didn't know what was the reason but I do now."

"So what? You want me to make him fall for me again? Using myself as that jerk's therapist?" She rolled her eyes. But she was really surprised by the newfound information.

"It's not only him, you like him too right? Not as in a romantic way but you're interested aren't you? Why else would you glare at him the whole night?"

"I don't like Jungkook."

"Yes, you do."

"No. I like someone else."

"Who?"

"..."

It was silent for a moment before (Y/n) stood up, "I'm leaving, goodnight Tae." With that she stormed out of the apartment, leaving a confused Taehyung behind.

~To be continued~

____________________

A/N: Sorry this chapter was shit, I wrote it at 3 AM and I wasn't really sure what I was doing.

Thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter. 👋❤