[🔞] Taeyong: Simon Says

!Attention! This chapter contains smut!

[🔞]
Lee Taeyong
SIMON SAYS

[🔞]Lee TaeyongSIMON SAYS

Y/N's POV:

My boyfriend, Lee Taeyong, is the leader of the large group NCT. It's like a dream to be the girlfriend of a famous idol, but it's so hard at the same time. He's never home, always working. I love how hard working he is, but we never get time together anymore.

It's been so long that the two of us did it, I've gotten so needy after so long. I always text him hinting about it, but I'd always feel bad that I'm interrupting his work.

It's so tiring touching myself in a lonely bed while imagining that he's here.

Finally he's coming home tonight after a year of constant working, so I'll finally get to see him!

I impatiently check the windows every 5 minutes just to see a car pull up. As I try to fall into a nap since nothing was coming up, a beep beep sounds came from outside.

Taeyong!

I rushed outside, almost tripping as I ran into his arms. He laughed as he held me, it felt so good to see his smile in front of me.

"Y/N it's been so long!" He admits, scratching his head.

"Yeah, it has. But it doesn't matter anymore cause we finally get to see each other!"

"Yeah I finally get to see my little princess here. Must've been lonely huh?"

It was like he read my mind, "Yeah, it has."

He messed up my hair, as the both of us start to head inside.

He ran and crashed into my bed, stretching out his arms and legs. I jump onto the bed with him, snuggling up into his arms.

We cuddle for a good few minutes until a shoe box under the bed catches Taeyong's eye. It was slightly poking out of the bed, so he was about to push it back under. About to. He heard something shake in there as he moved it back in, so he took it back out and opened it up.

There it was, all my toys that I've used since he's been gone. He smirks at the items, as my cheeks turned a bright red out of embarrassment.

"Are you weirded out?" I ask as I laugh awkwardly.

He goes back up to me and cups my chin, "Haha you're so cute Y/N, of course not! My princess needed something while I was gone."