[🔞] Ten: Dirty Dancing

!Attention! This chapter contains smut!

[🔞]
Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul (Ten)
DIRTY DANCING

[🔞]Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul (Ten)DIRTY DANCING

Y/N's POV:

Ten, my friend (although I've liked him for a long time now), has been a dancer all this life. I've always wanted to be able to share this skill of his with him. After all this time, there was finally a choreography that came up where it needed one boy and one girl. I was even more thrilled when Ten himself asked me to do it with him.

The song to our dance was Senorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. Although Ten said that the choreography was a bit hard, he said he would guide me carefully through each of the moves.

"Aye Y/N," Ten says as he looks over at me, "ready to start?"
I nod and respond with a simple, "Yep!"
"Alrighty then, stand here and kind of bend over to the right side," he says, holding my waist tightly. I did as he said, waiting for the next step.

"Okay great now, do a body roll over to the left side," he instructs.
I did the body roll, but it looked terrible compared to his next to mine.
"Uhh..."
"Here, try to emphasize the movement in your lower hip," he says with his hands on my hips, moving it towards his.

We did the body roll together, our bodies slightly sliding off of each other.

"Aha good job," he claps, smiling his usually perky smile.
"I'm ready for the next one!" I exclaim with confidence.

"Okay! For this one, roll your head while doing another role downwards," he says, demonstrating the moves for me so I can do it as well.

I did as he said, and he moved along in the opposite direction, his hand sliding along my back as part of the dance.

"Aha good job!" He claps again, making me feel a little proud of myself.
"Hehe thanks!"
"Now this part might get a little touchy," he says as he scratches the back of his head.

He takes both of my hands and runs them down his chest and over his abs.

"Don't be shy okay?" He tells me.

We run over the entire dance again, but this time, adding the new move onto it. I carefully slid my hands down where we did before, although he told me not to be shy. While I did that, one of his hands caressed my face like in the choreography video, along with the song.

"Damn it, Y/N," he says, his head hanging towards the floor, both of his hands running through his hair.
"Did I do one of the moves wrong?" I ask politely, "Sorry I'm not a very good dancer."
"No it's not that, Y/N," he says as he looks up at me. Here I can see that his face is all red.

Without restriction, he pushes me against the mirror.

"I can't hold back anymore Y/N..." he breathes out, "I want you, right here, right now."

After those words, his lips pushed against mine, our tongues moving together softly. I felt a rush as his hands slid under my shirt, slowly traveling my body. His hand, grasping my breast, playing with it. I grab and pull his hair tightly with pleasure.

Soft moans exit out our lips while kissing.

I grab onto his shirt, attempting to take it off. He laughs as he moves to make it easier for me. As I take off his shirt, he carefully takes off mine along with my bra.

I've always liked Ten, but never would I imagine having sex with him in an empty dance room. Especially like this, not that I was complaining.

Not long after, his pants were unzipped and mine were on the floor.

I looked at his hard member poking through this boxers. I only started to figure out that's it's been like that for a while now, I was just too focused on dancing to notice.

He chuckles at my realization, "See the things you do to me?" He takes it out and tries to insert it intro my entrance. I started teasing him by only letting it poke a bit.

"Oh baby," he says in a deep sigh, "you're going to regret teasing me like this."

He shoves it in, thrusting into me really hard and really fast. It was so much all at once I couldn't help but scream.

"Ahh, Ten!" I scream.
"I've always wanted to hear you scream my name like that," he whispers into my ear, making me weak in the knees.

He started to slow down a bit, making it feel so much better. I was definitely getting a lot more turned on hearing the light groans coming from Ten this time. I can tell from his snarky facial expressions that he really enjoyed it.

At this point, I was a moaning mess.

"I only lose control when it's you, Y/N," he pants, still able to keep his pace.
"Do you like me back, Ten?"
He laughs at my question, and flips me over so that we were in a different position.
We whispers is my ear again, "Was it not obvious? Or do I have to show you?"

Suddenly he starts picking up the pace again, but it felt a lot better than the first one. It was like the more it goes on, the better it felt.

"Ten, it feels too good," I moaned.
"Are you convinced yet? Or must I go on to prove myself?"

And with that he thrusts even harder, but this one made every single part of my body tingle in pleasure.

"Ten... I'm going to cum!" I scream, not being able to hold it in. I came all over his member. The amount of energy made him cum as well.

He swipes up a bit of my cum with his finger, and licks it off.

"I see your personality isn't the only thing sweet about you," he teases.

Before I got to respond, his lips touch mine once again.

"I'm crazy about you Y/N," he admits through the kiss.

THE END.