[🧸] Mark: Korean Barbecue

[🧸]
Mark Lee
KOREAN BARBECUE

[🧸]Mark LeeKOREAN BARBECUE

Y/N's POV:

"Hey babe," my boyfriend Mark says with his head popping out by the edge of the wall, "is it okay if I bring a friend to dinner today?"

"Sure, which friend?" I ask out of curiosity. Mark usually brings one of his friends like Johnny, Jaehyun, Haechan or even Renjun over when eating lunch with us, so I'm not too worried about dinner since they're usually pretty fun to hang out with.

"Oh um, her name's Michelle."

I nearly spit out the ice tea I was drinking out of surprised that his friend was a GIRL. Who the hell brings one of their friends that's a girl, to a dinner date with their GIRLFRIEND.

"Oh uhh, I have a friend that's coming with us too if that's alright," I lied. I have no idea why those words came out of my mouth, I must've gone crazy off of the caffeine in the tea.

"Yeah yeah, that's fine," Mark replied. I was frustrated over the fact he didn't ask who or what gender. Maybe he's just glad he gets to bring over Michelle.

I exit myself out of the room, and out of the front door to our apartment to make a call. A very important call in fact.

A phone rang for a good while until a response was finally heard, "Hey Y/N what's up?"

"Oh hey Johnny, can you do me a favor?"

Johnny was easily one of Mark's best friends. I didn't think I would ever have the guts to stoop this low, but the name Michelle ticked me off for some reason.

"Is this about Mark? What's wrong?"

"Um yeah, sorta, just hear me out."

"Of course," Johnny replied. Johnny and I were never really close friends, or even I guess good friends, but he always had my back.

"This might be weird to ask you, but Mark is bringing this random girl named Michelle over to dinner today and I-" I couldn't finish my sentence before we cut me off.

"Ohh Michelle... yeah I see. Don't worry I'll be there in 10."

"Thanks so much Johnny."

"No problem Y/N."

We both hung up, as I headed back inside the apartment. Mark seemed to be texting someone while smiling. It's probably Michelle. The name rang in my ears forever.