[🔞] Yangyang: Gametime

!Attention! This chapter contains smut!

[🔞]
Liu Yangyang
GAMETIME

[🔞]Liu YangyangGAMETIME

Y/N's POV:

I can literally hear him from outside. This is so annoying.

I crossed my arms and stomped back into the house and into my boyfriend's room.

"Hey hey you were so close! Try shooting more to the left!" Yangyang exclaimed, moving dramatically in his chair with the game controller in his hands.

I can hear little responses coming from Haechan from Yangyang's headset. The two have been playing games together for the longest times this week. It's all he ever does.

I sighed and plopped myself back onto the bed. He didn't even know I left the room. I'm so bored.

Magical time skip 30 minutes later

Ugh, I've had enough of this.

I got out of the bed and went over to Yangyang's little gaming area. I tugged on his hoodie and pouted.

"Yangyang, give me attention," I whined.

He didn't glance over, but continued to play his game.

"Wait Haechan-hyung give me a second," he said as he put down his headset, grabbed back the controller and kept playing, "Yeah yeah what is it Y/N?"

"Well, you've been playing for the whole day already so I thought we could... you know... hang out?"

"Okay! Just give me another minute!" Yangyang replied and out back on his headset.

I groaned, "But that's what you said an hour ago."

But of course he didn't hear me. That's it.

Instead of walking back to the bed, I sat on Yangyang's lap, finally getting an ounce of his attention. His reaction was so funny. The bright red cheeks and shocked look in his eyes.

"H-Haechan," he stuttered, "I'm gonna take a restroom break be right back."

Finally he put down his headset, and game controller.

"You little devil," he muttered, carrying me back onto the bed, "Funny little stunt while I was playing my game huh?"

I gulped, biting my inner lip a bit. I didn't think he'd react this much. His whole attitude right now was completely new to me.

"Not gonna talk? Then why don't we play a different game?" he said, pushing me down against the bed, holding me in place with his hands on my shoulders.

"Yangyang," I managed to say, "I just wanted to get your attention a bit."

"Well now you have it. Just what am I going to do with you Y/N."

𝐍𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara