[🧸] Chenle: The CEO's Son

[🧸]
Zhong Chenle
THE CEO'S SON

[🧸]Zhong ChenleTHE CEO'S SON

Y/N's POV:

It's my first week working as an intern for this big company, and so far it's been really great. I just wanted some summer work experience before I head off to college, and I'm more than lucky for this opportunity. Everyone's been so nice to me since I was the youngest intern there.

For the past few days I've heard that the CEO of the company's son is coming to visit today. Supposedly he's training to be a k-pop star in Korea, but he's visiting his father so he's going to stay in China for a little while.

A lot of the older girls that work in the company said that's he's really handsome. I wonder if he's married.

All these thoughts rushing through my head, no wonder I'm going to be late for work...

I rushed quickly out the door and into my car with coffee in my hand. As per usual, I'm usually a couple minutes late. Luckily, the favoritism for interns in the company let me off.

After the short car ride, I jumped out of the seat and dashed on over to my desk.

Little did I know there would be a random guy around my age standing right there, almost as if he was expecting me. He's probably a new intern too considering how young he looks.

"Ms. Y/N L/N, is it?" the stranger said, looking at me with piercing eyes.

"Um yes?" I asked, kind of confused why he seemed to be waiting for me.

"You realize you're ten minutes late, right?"

What am I supposed to say? I'm usually like this anyway. Who's he to tell me?

"Yes? What about it," I say trying to hold in my annoyance.

"Tsk," he went, "are you often like this?"

"Yes, and what does it have to do with you may I ask?"

"Do you know who I am?" he chuckled.

No the fuck, am I supposed to? This guy was obviously very good looking, but good looks doesn't mean you can act like you own the place.

"No, I don't. Now if you excuse me I'll get to MY work."

"My father is going to hear about this one. I see we got irresponsibility and attitude going on here."