[🔞] Ten: Brother's Best Friend

!Attention! This chapter contains smut!

[🔞]
Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul (Ten)
BROTHER'S BEST FRIEND

A/N: Hehe second Ten Oneshot cause I've literally been obsessed with him lately

A/N: Hehe second Ten Oneshot cause I've literally been obsessed with him lately. Btw check out my screenshot game books :) They're really fun to play imo~

Y/N's POV:

"LEE Y/N GET YOUR NONEXISTENT ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW," my older brother Taeyong yells at me from downstairs.

Seriously can he be any more louder? There's literally 20 other people in this house... thank god they all went to practice while Taeyong was here because he didn't trust me in the house alone.

"YEAH COMING!" I yell in response.

I'm Lee Y/N, and I live in a house with 18 boys including my older brother, Taeyong. Their company, SM Entertainment, wanted them to live under one roof, so they all bought one huge mansion together. Our parents were still over in the US at the time so Taeyong wanted me to live with them.

Even though Taeyong claims to trust his friends a lot, he's gotten really overprotective of me all of the sudden. And then other times it's like he loves his buddies more than me. I love my brother a lot, but it's either he's way too attentive to me or not attentive at all.

I make my way downstairs to see Taeyong point at a picture of me and Ten together on Ten's Instagram story.

"I don't believe I was consulted about this," he says in a cold tone.

I refuse to respond to him. Ten was his best friend, and Taeyong knew I had a crush on him. Why was he being so mean?

Taeyong sighs, "Okay, when, where, and why."

I pout, "Yesterday night, he took me to the mall to go shopping for clothes.

"Next time, ask me Y/N."

"Taeyong, I'm 20 now."

"But you're still my baby sister," he chuckles as he pats me on the head.

Not long after, the rest of the 17 boys bust through the front door.

"We're hoooommeeee~" Lucas sings along with the rest of the guys behind him.

Ten comes out from the corner and rushes towards me. He looked at my face and pouted.

"Y/N did Taeyong scold you again," he asked.