"For how many people?" I asked.

"A few only maybe less tahn 10. And 10 is the max if ever." She said.

"I wilk be back, " she then kissed my head and leave.

I eat my brakfats and cleaned everything i used.

The kitchipen working table, has all yhe ingrefients i need and the beef i need.

Beef brisket it is.

I grabbed my apron. Put on my kitchen hat and started working on the neef brisket. K am alone in the kitchen. Till i plaved the beef in the oven.

Next thing potatoes. Mushed potatoes. This time i added two flavours macah and milky cheese.

"Dlme last one" our chef said
And placed pesto ingredients in front of me.

I checked on the brisket and adjusted the temp. Lower.

"We should have sea food" i said.

"We have shripms,"the chef said.

I nooded.

I cooked the pasta and  placed it in the refrigirator sauce later. Now the shrimps.
I asked for wine and they gave me red wine 20% alcohol. Placed it on the cleaned peeled shimps wkth the seasings and some parsepley and thimes, and a pinch of diced oregano, salt and pepper. Then covered.

"We can take care of the veegtables" Our chef said.

I nooded.

Checked o the beef and ready. They can teheat it later. I opened the stove top and placed the shimp there uncover it and mixed it gradually the sauce is about to be thicken i closed the fire. Then i cooked the pesto sauce and get the pasta nad cooked it. This does not need reheat.

Beef done.
Shrimp
Done
Pasta done
Potatoes done

"I think this is enough for1 guest and for all of us in the house." I said.

"Na, we will taje care of the pork na, take your rest. Your hings ate in your room." Nanny said,

I nooded.

I went in mh bed and i saw my phone blinking,

I jumped on it fuck my boyfrkend.

"Hello:

"Finally" he said.

"Sorry na,,,, i was cooking lunch for our visitors." I said.

"Aw., i want some na., with you" he whislered.

"Cut you horny side." I said.

He laughed,

"So what flavor, bluberry spcheese cake or strawberry cheeseckae, wait they have Red velvet cheese cream cake?" He askdd.

"I want them three." I said.

"Wait are going back?" I asked .

"Yeah so come directly to me na." He said tenderly

"Yes i will" i said,

"Have to go i miss you see you later." He said.

"I kiss you" i said.

"Love." He said.

"Will you kiss me if you see me?" He asked.

I laughed.

"We will see about that?" I said.

"Ilove you na.. have to go." He siad.

Hanged up.

Kjock on my door.

"Get ready son they are coming."  Dad said.

I tkae a quick shower and wear a not so gancy and noypt a pauper cothes . Just like to show my charm. Charm? Yeah maybe i would not have a cassanova reputation if not righy.

Yeah whatever this charm is reserved so yeah.

I walked down the stairs with phone on my hand and walked directly to the kitchen.

"Hey, check out your litle house." Nanny said.

I pass through the gazeebo and P' Fara is there.

"Dome you cannot avoid me forever same blood runs in our veins." She said.

I sit infront if her.

"I know you hate me since you thought i will steal your man. I am playfull bug not a bitch. I am only teasing you, it satusfies me teasing you because you cannot fight back. But i created the gap and i am sorry. I have no plan stealling your love i am just teasing you and pushing you tk fight for him na dnow you finalky do, he is my nong and i want you botbto be happy." She said.

I know of it Pavel told me but it feels better when she says it.

Jy tears fall and i hugged her.

She hugged me back.

Then she cleaned my face.

"Sky is clear between us?" She asked.

I nooded.

"I steal something form your house you gotta figure it out." She said.

"You" i said.
She laughed lije evil villan and walk to the big house

10 guests amx p' Fara is here. Maybe family gathering for what?

I reacned my door.
I opned my litle house door. and wow!