On Your Period-

Clinton Cave- Well...it's that time of the month...yup ladies you've guessed you were on your period. On your period you get moody and very clingy but right now you wanted candy and cuddles with your boyfriend.

You were currently on the couch groaning in pain, holding onto your stomach and lying in the fetal position, the guys were scattered around the house doing their own thing. You were too lazy to get up and look around for Clinton "Clinton" You called out but nothing "Clint" You raised your voice "BABY!" You shouted in pain,

You heard running footsteps as you looked up seeing Clinton "What's up baby?" he asked, you turned on your back and made grabby hands at him making him chuckle as he sat next to you and pulled you on his lap.

You groaned a bit "I'm hurting baby" you said curling on his lap. He kissed your head and wrapped his arms around your stomach and rubbed it making you smile a little "well what do you need me to do?" he asked, "I just want you and candy" you said nuzzling your head on his chest,

He just chuckled a little and nodded "Mitchel!" Clinton shouted "YUH?" He asked from the kitchen "Can you grab some candy for Y/N?" He asked "Yuh!" he shouted as you heard cabinets and rustling of things from the kitchen.

Mitchel came out with a bagful of candy which made you smile as you grabbed it "Thanks Mitty" You said, he just smiled and nodded "Have fun on that time of the month!" He shouted jokingly and walked away which made you sigh and roll your eyes. Clinton chuckled and kissed your head which made you smile as you both binged on candy and you make Clinton do and get you whatever you wanted/needed.

Mitchel Cave- When it's that time of the month, you're normally very emotional if not irritated more than usual. Mitchel tends to notice you're not yourself as you'll bicker with the others. They don't take it seriously thought cause I think everyone will tend to know it's that time of the month.

To make you feel better of course, Mitty buys you lots of sweets and offers cuddles and movies. Of course you can't stay mad at him for an offer like that so you both cuddle on the bed while you put on movies and eat a lot of candy and Mitchel will do whatever you want him too.

Christian Anthony- You get very emotional when it's that time of the month and it freaks Christian out cause he hates when you're upset so whenever you cry in pain or just by hormones, he panics a bit, it makes you smile though cause he obviously wants to do everything he can to make you feel better, he just doesn't know what. But you tell him that you're hurting and just sad which makes him relax knowing it's that time.

He'll run you a nice hot bath and sing to you as you relax. You change into comfy clothes and watch funny tv shows and movies while you both cuddle on the bed and that makes the both of you very happy.

Jesse Boyle- You tend to be very moody and distant when it's that time of the month. You have a habit of lashing out for no reason and of course you didn't want to do that to Jesse or the others frankly cause you always feel so guilty later on so you distance yourself as much as possible although it sucks but you kinda have to.

Jesse worries but your brothers tell him that it's what you do to avoid yelling at everyone when it's that time of the month. But Jesse didn't want you to distance yourself, he wanted to take care of you so he got you sweets and a heating pad and headed up to your room.

He walked in seeing you curled up in a ball on your bed groaning in pain. He frowned "Darling?" he said, you looked at him and groaned as you turned the other way. He smiled softly as he walked over to you and set the bag by you.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and looked in the bag seeing sweets and a heating pad which made you smile as you turned on your back and looked at Jesse who smirked a bit. You made grabby hands at him which made him smile as he hovered over you which made you smile as you pulled him down on you with him being careful not to crush you of course, "Thank you. I love you" You whispered, he chuckled and kissed your head "I love you too" he said which made you smile as you plugged in your heating pad and put it on your stomach and ate the sweets while Jesse cuddled with you and put on some funny movies.

Patrick Wilde- You get even more sentimental and sensitive when you're on your period literally you take everything out of proportion and if nothing goes right you just burst into tears. Pat has known this of course since he's been your best friend for years and he always panics fearing he'll fuck something up and make you upset,

But a good thing is you tend to just sleep a lot which is great for him but whenever you need him, he'll be right by your side to make you feel better...which still makes you cry cause you love him so much and honestly don't deserve him but you do.

(Enjoy! SORRY FOR BEING GONE :(