𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

» [ yeah (fantasizing) ] «
-boy pablo

0:13─〇───── 3:03

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

night.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

it was nighttime and y/n didn't want to just sit around all day. she looked into the hallway, seeing if anyone was there. when she found no one was, she quickly stepped out and to the back exit.

she had changed already, so she'd just come off as a visitor. she quickly opened the glass door that lead to the garden. she walked through the garden, it reminded her too much of her dream she had.

the nervousness she felt was a bit unnatural, so she fast walked out. finally, she found herself on the streets, she walked to wing's inn. letting herself in, she knocked to his door. zushi opened the door to reveal y/n standing with her hands clasped. 

"oh, y/n!" zushi said. y/n smiled and walked in, zushi closing the door behind her. "ahh, y/n. how are your injuries?" wing asked. she put a hand to her forearm, "they're fine!" she smiled a bit. y/n did feel better than usual. 

wing nodded and y/n looked past him to see gon and killua practicing hatsu. wing gathered the four to teach them the more the more in depth information of nen. he explained the six categories of nen styles. 

killua had asked if there was a way to find your specific nen type. y/n was curious too, though she didn't show it. wing grabbed a glass of water, filled just enough to where it didn't spill and placed a small leaf atop. 

"place your hands each side and use ren. the result will show your nen type." wing stated. he placed both of his own hands and activated ren. the four stared carefully as the water started to spill out the glass.

gon tried first, only a string of water poured from the side but it declared him as an enhancer. zushi was next to try, the leaf turning ever so slightly. making zushi a manipulator. killua was next up, he focused his aura, though nothing happened.