𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝.

» [ honda ] «
-david shawty

0:14 ─〇───── 1:50

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

turns out.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

it turns out that the pale man didn't show up. which was a giant weigh off of y/n's shoulders. she sighed and walked out of the arena. thankfully, she didn't use much energy and gained a win by default. she giggled to herself. 

"pussy." she mumbled under her breath, though she wasn't one to talk. over the few days until their next fight y/n endured the pain that emitted from her stomach. actually, she was kind of getting used to it. 

gon and killua both won their matches, now it was y/n's turn. she had no idea  who she was fighting, as she had completely forgotten their name. nervously, she walked onto the platform, seeing her opponent. 

which was a female, it brought back memories. kiri? maybe it was kini.. y/n couldn't remember who that woman was. was she even alive? wait, y/n killed her. the woman waved to y/n, which she returned with a weak smile. 

"hiiii!" she called out to y/n. "hello." y/n returned with. when announcing their match, her name was sumiye. the goal was to try to knockout one another, whoever was down first lost. easy right? well, fighting in general right now was hell for y/n. 

the second it started sumiye ran toward y/n, throwing a punch. it was a typical move, so y/n dodged it easily. though, sumiye threw a bottle of ink at y/n's face. "what the fuck-" she immanently wiped her face off. 

she was sure it was going to leave a stain. while y/n was wiping her face, sumiye punched y/n in the stomach. the worst place possible. y/n threw up once she had fallen to her knees. sumiye stood in front of y/n as she tried desperately to catch her breath.