𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

» [ plug me in ] «
-lil soda boi

0:11 ─〇───── 2:11

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

follow.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

y/n followed killua around as they explored the small island. her target, #198, but she wasn't aware who that was. and evidently, killua drew #199. "it's fate!" y/n said as she followed him around.

"do you need to follow me though?" killua asked. "of course! that way, we can have intercourse where ever!" y/n said playfully. killua hummed in response, "i take that as a yes?" y/n stated.

"no! of course not!" killua pushed her away from me. y/n placed a fist to her cheek, "i just love when you reject me!" y/n had a blush across her cheeks as she adored him. "what are you, a masochistic?" killua asked.

"no! i just love your reactions!" y/n was 100% honest but killua couldn't actually tell what she was thinking truly.  they walked out in the open, not minding if they were seen.

y/n walked around with her hands behind her back, secretly ready if anyone wanted to attack nonetheless. occasionally, killua would look back at her and she'd just smile.

they stopped to see a small river flowing through their path. "hey baby." y/n stated teasingly. "i already said don't call me baby!" killua yelled. y/n put a finger to her mouth and thought.

"what about kil-chan!" she exclaimed. "well, it's better than the last one." killua rubbed the back of his neck. "what did you want anyways?" he asked. y/n clasped her hands, "could i wash my clothes here?" 

her clothes were stained with blood, a spot on her leg and arm with a pool of blood. while the rest of her clothes were sprayed with blood, killua nodded. "do whatever." he waved his hand and turned around. 

"make sure you don't look!" y/n said playfully, almost as if she wanted him to. "tch, like i would." he stood waiting. y/n took off the shirt she was wearing and dipped it into the water, pulling it out.

she squeezed the water out and shook it, trying to dry it. it took out most of the color from the blood. y/n shrugged and put it back on, repeating the steps with her pants. 

killua, though he said he wouldn't, was tempted to look. he was a teenager., though he tried his hardest not to succumb to his hormonal desires. 'i won't look, i won't look, i won't look.' he repeated inside his head.

'but.. one small look wouldn't hurt, would it?' killua turned his head slowly to see that y/n had just finished. she looked up to see killua looking at her, 'oh no.' was his first thought and turned around.

"kil-chan?" y/n was still trying to process what just happened. killua was all shades and red from embarrassment. though he kept a cool composure. "oh! were you peeping on me? i'm so flattered!" y/n rocked her body back and forth.

y/n stood up and wrapped her arms around the back of killua's neck, putting her head in his shoulder, "you're such a pervert, kil-chan." her breath hit his ear. killua became flustered and hid his face by turning his head.

"n-no, i am not!" he denied, y/n giggled devilishly. "so indecent.." y/n's lips were going in for his cheek but killua pulled away. he started back onto their path, y/n following him again. it was silent for a bit, which y/n didn't mind, but killua wanted to fill the silence after what happened. they traded stories on phase three. 

"you took a guy's heart out?" y/n tilted her head, questioning him. "yeah." killua extended his nails to a fine point, "see?" y/n gawked, the traced her finger over the rough edges of his transformed nails until he turned them back. 

"i can't believe you guys had to waste 50 hours!" y/n exclaimed and giggled. "tch, it was leorio's fault anyways." he said like the tsundere he is. y/n giggled again at his comment. "what did you have to do?" killua asked the girl. "a maze! it was pretty fun too!" y/n flicked her palms out. "how?" killua further questioned. 

"ahh! so many things!" y/n clasped her hands together and put them in front of her. killua assumed she was being coy again and didn't pester any further. "you get the feeling we're being followed?" y/n asked killua. "you just noticed? they've been following us for a while now, y/n." 

"really?" y/n placed a finger to her lips, she hadn't noticed until now. she wondered how killua noticed, she was about to ask until killua interrupted. "just come out already. you're not that good at sneaking around." 

y/n looked behind if anyone came out. she heard nothing, saw nothing. they both shrugged it off and continued on their path. "is this how you do it?" y/n turned her body to killua. he nodded and gave a thumbs up. 

y/n gave the ground a slight push and she traveled down the slope at an increasing rate. to pass time, killua had allowed y/n to try his skateboard. y/n crouched down slightly, her hands ready to catch her if she falls. 

unluckily, there was a rock placed right in the direction y/n was going. she hit the rock head-on and fell of the skateboard. while mid-air, killua reacted on his own instincts, catching y/n before she hit the ground.

him in her arms, she stood confused. 'huh? what just happened?' before realizing that killua had somehow caught her. "oh! thanks kil-chan!" y/n thanked him as he set he down. "yeah, yeah," he said, "you should have been more careful!" y/n shrugged, "how was i supposed to see the rock?"

"you should have been paying attention!" killua yelled. y/n shushed him, "be quiet!" in which the statement had ticked off killua more. y/n continued to walked in front of her, not looking back. 

she giggled to herself quite often and zoned out too. she would do things like watch her feet as she walked and tap them together, spin around, and put her hands clasped together either in front or behind her often. whatever she did, killua saw and took note of.

though, he wasn't too sure why. maybe he just wanted information on her, 'yeah. that's it. that's all this is..' killua's thoughts were interrupted by y/n, whom was poking his cheek. "kil-chan. kil-chan.. kil-channn.." nothing was really getting his attention.

"oh look! a dark and deserted place in which you can bend me over and take me from the ba-" "alright! alright i get it!" killua shoved his hands into his pockets. killua become agitated since he wasn't able to understand his own feelings. y/n noticed how he was acting more annoyed than usual, so she devised a plan to make him feel better. 

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

'yeah, that'll work! definitely!' she thought.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。