𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.

» [ kids ] «
-current joys

0:11─〇───── 4:49

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

solemn.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

this place was so solemn. y/n sat in a flower field, daises and dandelions surrounded her. she looked up to the sky, which was dark and cloudy, she assumed it was going to rain soon. she looked to her hands and noticed the clothing she had on.

it gave off the feel as if she were some kind of fairy. it was loose and flow-y, ruffles all over, and wasn't her style. it was cute though, so she couldn't complain. y/n stood up, looking in all directions. she saw a small dainty bridge.

she ran towards it, her dress following behind her. trees surrounded the whole area. y/n walked onto the bridge, noticing there was no water, but rather flowers growing in the spot where the water would have been in this little river underneath. 

y/n crossed the bridge and kept walking along the path she found. she passed through arbors which flowers and vines grew among it. it would be a beautiful sight if it weren't so dark and gloomy. 

she passed by a neighborhood of old cottages, she didn't see anyone else. just flowers that had taken over. she saw a pond and ran over. y/n crouched down and waved her hand back and forth in the crystal clear water. 

'is this heaven?' she asked herself. she stood again, taking one last glance at the small neighborhood. she continued along the path, looking for someone or even something. her head looked left to right as she walked upon the path.

she began to become worried, until she saw a single bathtub at the end of the path. the flowers cleared all around it. y/n looked around to see if it were some sort of trap. she didn't see nor sensed anything weird, so she approached the bathtub. 

it was oddly pristine and she didn't see a speck of rust. she reached closer and closer, and she could see someone. she first saw the tip of their shoes. but she realized as she walked, they were dead. blood splattered across their body.

hovered over the dead body, it was killua. she touched his check, which was ice cold. his eyes were dull and cloudy. fresh cuts all around, his hair no longer looked soft and fluffy. his purple turtleneck was stained and disheveled.

y/n fell back onto her bottom, her breathing was heavy. her vision spun all around her. she wanted to scream, but something stopped her. her dressed now stained red all over and all the flowers around her wilted. her throat closed and her vision was blurring.

she could make out hands, but they weren't hers. they all surrounded her and pulled her down. y/n couldn't tell where they were pulling her, but she knew now. she knew this wasn't heaven, this was hell.

y/n's body sat up straight, her breathing heavy. "y/n?" she turned to the sound of a familiar voice. gon. "o-oh! gon-kun!" y/n said as she tried to get her breathing under control. 'thank god it was a dream..' she has thought to herself. 

"me and killua wanted to check up on you!" gon said and killua stepped to the side, revealing that he was behind gon. "sorry to worry you! i think i'll be fine though!" she said and shook her hands.

"gon, you go ahead." killua said. after seeing his cold dead body, and for him to sit there, alive. it was all too, much. "what are you staring at?" killua asked curiously, she must have been looking at him for too long.

"sorry!" she said and looked the other way. it was oddly awkward between the two, the tension was thick. "are you eating regular meals?" killua asked. "of course!" y/n was quick to respond. she could feel her face heat up.

"okay." killua said, he lifted a leg onto the chair and leaned his chin against his knee. "why do you look so pale then?" killua asked. "i think it's just you.." y/n said. she couldn't understand why he was interrogating her, but she didn't like it one bit.

"okay." he simply said and sat there. it was about afternoon, soon for lunch. y/n gave it some thought and realized that she had slept, for the first time. and rather peacefully at that. she tried to decode her dream, what did it even mean?

the door slid open, a nurse came in with a tray of food. just the sight made y/n both hungry and disgusted. she wanted, but then again, she didn't. "eat up, you'll need it." the nurse said in a sweet voice and bowed. 

y/n picked up the spoon, her hand lightly shaking. she could feel killua's eyes all over her. she took a spoonful of food and swallowed it. she tried her best to keep it down as much as possible. she didn't eat much, maybe about a quarter of her meal before she couldn't take it anymore.

"how long did the doctor say it would take before you're healed?" killua asked. "about a month, maybe in a couple weeks.." y/n clasped her hands together and set them on her thighs. she told an overt lie.

the doctor said it may take months, due to the aura infused bullets. but y/n didn't want to feel defeated, ever again. "i think i can visit today though.." y/n noticed that it was still about early afternoon. 

"we're training tonight, if you want to come." killua said and y/n nodded. they both could feel the distance that grew between them. it reminded y/n of after they came to get killua from his estate. 

the sort of lonely and cold feeling. and the craving of wanting to close the distance, but something was stopping them, once again. y/n just wanted to spill everything to killua then and there. but she held herself back, as always. 

she could tell that killua was suspecting something and was closing in on her. sooner or later he'd get it out of her, somehow. "i guess i'll get going." killua said and stood up. he shoved his hands into his pockets.

he slid the door open, "it was nice talking with you.." y/n said. killua stood in the doorway, looking over his shoulder to y/n. her small figure sitting in the hospital bed, looking at her hands. 

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

"yeah.. we should do it more.." killua said and left.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。