𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐱.

» [ mai  ] «
-videoclub

0:38─〇───── 3:38

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

the box.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

mito have given gon a strange box that his father originally wanted to give him. though even with killua's force, it was futile. killua stated that he could twist open a steel box. y/n looked at him, surprised how he snuck that in so casually.

both came up with separate ideas of opening the box. gon thought he could use his hunter license, while killua knew it was nen that needed to be used. when gon used his nen, it glowed bright and another box fell from it. 

the steel pieces from the box had resembled the promise string gon had worn on his finger. y/n picked up one, observing the pattern. gon inserted his license into the new box and it popped open. the box held a ring, cassette tape, and a memory card.

y/n wasn't very familiar of the cassette tape, gawking at it as she sat next to killua. gon pulled out its player and the three sat there in anticipation, waiting for what was to play. there was a long pause before a "yo, gon."

a rather casual way to greet your son you hadn't seen in years, but y/n kept silent. "i guess you really want to see me. but i don't want to see you." gon's father said. 'what the hell?' y/n asked herself and her eyebrows furrowed in response. 

he continued on how he off doing selfish things or what not, "if you want to see me, find me." "catch me if you can." but just about as his mother was going to be mentioned, gon stopped the tape. then the cassette player did the wildest thing.

they tried everything but nen had erased the message that he had left years ago. all that was left was the ring and memory card. killua said they needed a joystation to use the card. y/n followed behind killua as he went to the port towards the toy store.

"don't you find it strange that gon's dad is playing hide and seek with his son?" y/n asked as they walked. killua shrugged, "i won't say anything about it, it means a lot to gon." y/n knew it was true, the way gon was so concentrated on his father's voice.

it was almost sad to see. y/n attached herself to killua's arm and he didn't pull away that much this time. y/n smirked, "kil-chan?" killua looked to y/n, "hmm?" y/n grinned, as she was back to her usual antics.

"since it's just the two of us, i'm sure there's plenty of places we could go where we could-" y/n was cut of by killua as per usual. "shh! y/n there's people staring!" killua said in a hushed voice and his cheeks showed a feint pink color.

it was true, as a few around and passing were looking at y/n and killua. "that's okay! they can join too!" y/n said and killua dragged y/n away. he didn't want to be more embarrassed than y/n already made him.

killua bought the joystation and rushed to gon's home, hoping y/n wouldn't say anything else. "so this is a joystation." y/n stated as killua emptied the contents of the box the console came in. "yeah, it brings back memories." killua said as he held the console.

"you played video games?" gon asked. y/n looked to killua too, who nodded. "didn't you guys?" killua asked lifting an eyebrow. gon shook his head, "i wasn't allowed video games." y/n said. killua inserted the card into the joystation and pressed the on button.

the screen lit with different colors, fascinating y/n. only one game had been saved onto the memory card, greed island. killua went to the laptop to search for the game but not even a single result popped onto the screen. 

"greed island, a game for hunters." gon read off the screen. "five hundred, eighty million?" gon exclaimed. "it's five billion, eight hundred million!" killua shouted back. "huh?" gon said and wore an even more surprised expression.

y/n leaned her elbows onto the desk, staring at the computer and supporting her chin with her palms on each side of her face. her mouth was merely shaped into an 'o' shape. "that's rather ridiculous." y/n stated. 

they continued their search for this game a bit further, though it was no use as no new copies were going to be printed. "is there anyone that knows a lot about games and the web?" gon asked as they attempted to further their search. 

killua narrowed his eyes, "there's someone who knows a bunch about both.. he might even own a copy.." gon jumped up, "really?" "but i don't want to ask him.." killua said as he looked to the floor. "who is it?" y/n asked before killua took out his phone.

"hey, gotoh?" killua said into the phone. y/n recalled gotoh, the really pissed butler. "anyway, put piggy on." killua said to gotoh. once 'piggy' was put on them two went back and forth. and after the two's dispute, they were left with two leads.

firstly, there's a website for hunters accessible only to hunters which could be helpful for information. gon almost went onto the website on his own laptop but killua stopped him. he said that people could track him and he would need to use a public computer.

"oh that's right.." gon rubbed the back of his neck and stuck out his tongue. y/n practically was all over that, admiring it and rubbing the side of her heated face. secondly, the auction in yorknew. coincidently, that's where they'd be meeting kurapika and leorio.

there's a rumor that someone is going to distribute copies of the game at the auction. they called it a day for their research and went downstairs to eat dinner with mito and gon's grandmother. a bunch of food dressed the table and they all sat down.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

"let's eat!" they shouted.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。