Luna meets the Beta

The next day Mew wakes up from a tangled limbs and half of Gulf's body was on top of his securely keeping him in place.

He then smile at his mate and kiss him before slowly and swiftly move to untangled himself and out from the bed.

He then headed to his en suit bathroom and freshen up before head over to his walk-in closet to change.

Mew head over to his closet and pulled out his sweatpants and his t-shirt before putting them on and toast his towel into a hamper nearby.

He then give Gulf another smooch before head downstairs to the gym area to get some morning work out.

He walk pass series of pack members room that's live at the mansion and series of pack members while greeting them as he continue walking towards his destination.

Upon reaching the gym he saw his beta Kaownah already at the gym while lifting weights.

Mew then walk up to his beta and start his morning jog at the treadmill before doing vigorous work out.

"Morning alpha" said Kaownah jokingly while still doing his weight lifting.

"Morning Kaownah" reply Mew as he jog then gradually turn to a full run session.

"So, a bird told me that someone bring back their mates in the middle of the night" said Kaownah in his teasing tone.

"Yes I did and your luna is asleep right now" said Mew as he still running.

"So when can we meet our luna?" asked Kaownah.

"Probably around breakfast time" reply Mew as stop running and head over to the punching bag.

"Yes, can't wait to meet the cutie soon" said Kaownah making Mew stopped his action and glare at his best friend.

"Chill, I'm not going to snatch him away from you" said Kaownah as he hold his arms up in a surrender style.

Mew smirk and scoff at Kaownah as he continue to beat the shit out of the punching bag while Kaownah start to run at the treadmill.

'Mates coming' said Tharn, Mew's wolf as he does his happy dance at the back of Mew's mind.

Mew scoff and shake his head at Tharn before telling him off.

'What a childish wolf I have' said Mew as he laughing at Tharn.

'Shut up you dumb ass human of mine. Our little mate is coming' said Tharn as he scold Mew in a playful manner as Mew snort.

"Mew?" said Gulf as he rubbed his eyes while enter the gym room.

Mew then looked at him with a soft smile before walk over towards him.

Kaownah was looking for a far while smirking but soon change into a funny smile as he looked directly at Gulf.

Gulf then hugged Mew in a child like hugged before follow him inside the gym room and towards Kaownah.

He then looked at Kaownah with a confused and puzzled expression as Kaownah looking at him like a freak.

"Mew your friend are weird" said Gulf as he looked at Kaownah while hugging Mew thus making Kaownah coo harder at Gulf in a weird way.

"Don't scare your luna Kaownah by your weird personality" said Mew as he looked at Kaownah who's gaze still lock onto Gulf.

"Luna, hi my name is Kaownah and I'm not weird" said Kaownah as he introduce himself while wave his hand at Gulf.

"He's just a weirdo tua-ang do ignore him" said Mew chuckle as he pick Gulf up and place him at the stacks of mat by the side of the gym.

"Don't listen to this dick-ward, I'm not weird and I'm this ass best friend and also the beta" said Koawnah as he smile at Gulf.

Gulf then looked Kaownah from head to toe then back up again and nod at him in an acknowledge manner.

"I'm Gulf" said Gulf as he wave his cute small wave at Kaownah.

"Hi Luna Gulf, you so cute. I feel like pinching your cheeks" said Kaownah teasingly as he take a couple of step forward.

The moment Kaownah take a couple steps forward Mew let out a warning tone that's directly pointed towards his beta which make him halted and smirk.

"Why are you up early?" asked Mew as he resume on punch the punching bag.

"I don't know" said Gulf as he yawning for a second.

"When I woke up you were not there so I come to find you but got lost on my way here but there's some sweet lady who helped me pointing the direction and often call me cutie while pinching my cheeks" add Gulf as he rubbed his eyes.

"If I'm not mistaken her name is Amy" said Gulf as he looked at Mew who groaned.

"If possible please don't get near her, try to stay away from her" said Mew as he resume his activity.

"Why? She's kind and sweet" said Gulf as he looked at Mew puzzled.

"She is, it's just that she is the pack slut who will sleep with everything that move" said Mew.

"But she's not a homophobic right?" asked Gulf as he raise an eyebrow.

"I guess she's not. It's just that everyone is keeping their distance from her just because she want to sleep with everyone" said Mew.

"Did you sleep with her?" asked Gulf making both Mew and Kaownah stop on the spot.

"What? I'm just curious" add Gulf as he shrug his shoulder.

"No, never" reply Mew without missing a beat.

"I was busy but my main reason is I was waiting for you" said Mew while gaze lovingly at Gulf.

"Good answer" said Gulf proudly.

"Whipped" murmur Kaownah as he resume his running.

------
Author's note.

Sorry for the delay update, this chapter was suppose to be uploaded on Friday but I was super busy with my work that I forget to update this story. Do understand if I can't update this story on regular weekly basis and thank you for your understanding 🙏
Anyhoe, I hope you enjoy this chapter.