Dance To Your Rhythm

Gulf then moves around the kitchen table from one end to the other while making himself look busy but the main reason is that he was avoiding Mew.

Mew know of Gulf's intention as he smirks at his cute attempt of cat and mouse chase but all come to an end when Gulf subconsciously reaching out and grab his favourite fruit.

He reaches over for a banana and was caught by slender yet muscular arms that quickly snake around him.

Wrapping him and trapping him in between Mew's body and the table while still in a bending position.

Mew then hold Gulf's back pressing it in a still bending position while slowly slipping his hands up from his spine to his head.

He then grips Gulf's hair with his right hands while his left hand still keeping him in position then he slowly pulls Gulf's head towards him as Gulf's body in an arch position.

Mew then turn Gulf's face slightly exposing his neck before he kisses and sucks it leaving a slightly pink Hickey to decorate Gulf's white pearl skin.

He then moves onto its main attraction which is Gulf's cute bow like lips, kissing it softly and in a needy manner.

As he kisses Gulf's mouth Mew then proceed on grinding his hard-on crotch into his butt which makes Gulf moan like a virgin.

It was hot and heavy for them both and the air was filled with sex scent as Mew was grinding for friction making Gulf's shaft hard while still untouched.

Gulf then pulls away from the kiss and Mew attack his neck once again while still grinding but before Gulf could turn around Mew suddenly pull away.

Gulf was dumbfounded looking at Mew who's licking his lips while still looking at Gulf all sexy before he turns and heads over to the living room leaving Gulf at the kitchen.

Gulf was speechless because of the sudden cold action after the hot and bother scene so he composes himself before exiting the kitchen head towards the living room.

"Tua-eng, get your clothes ready we are going to stay at my place," said Mew as he looked at Gulf.

"Okay" reply Gulf as he walks with a slight hip swing sexily which earn him a low growl from the other end.

'Bring it on Alpha Mew, I can play your game too. Let dance to the rhythm shall we' said Gulf to himself as he smirks and head over to his room.

Few minutes after that Mew enters his room while looking around taking the simple yet sophisticated interior bedroom design.

Gulf was busy organised his clothing which isn't that much since he'll be at the packhouse for a couple of days so he packs lightly.

"Done yet?" asked Mew as he takes his seat at Gulf's bed.

"Almost, give me a sec" reply Gulf as he packs his toiletries.

"Okay now it's done," said Gulf as he looked at Mew who's laying down on top of his bed looking bored.

"Finally" exclaim Mew as he pushes himself up from his comfortable position.

Gulf then rolled his eyes at Mew's childish attitude which earn him a butt slap from Mew who's smirking at him.

"Roll your eyes again at me tua-eng and you'll get more than just a butt slap," said Mew as he smirks while smile at Gulf.

'I would love that though' said Gulf to himself but remain quiet as he gives Mew his bored facial expression.

Gulf then extend his long limbs and flicked Mew's nose making him growl playfully and Gulf laughing like a small kid.

It was already past midnight as Mew and Gulf head out from Gulf's house towards Mew's packhouse.

Gulf takes his seat at the passenger seat while Mew keeps Gulf's luggage back at the back seat before taking his seat at the driver's seat.

They then move out from the house and head to the packhouse, along the way both of them having a small conversation about themselves.

Within the small conversation Gulf evil plan suddenly pop up in his head making him flash his infamous smirk before commerce his plan.

'Payback time bitch' said Gulf to himself as he smirks while looking outside.

'Let's see how you dance to my rhythm this time' said Gulf again to himself.

"Mew?" asked Gulf in his innocent voice.

"Yes, tua-eng" reply Mew as he looks at Gulf in a split second before he focusing back on the road.

"Nothing love," said Gulf making Mew to looked at him with a dark eye before returning them on the road as he speeds up.

"Really nothing tua-eng?" asked Mew in his deep voice making Gulf shudder slightly at the few octave drop in his voice.

Gulf smirking while looking outside but his hand has another plan as he snakes his hand on Mew's upper thigh.

He then slowly slides his hands up and down in a sweet and torture manner for Mew as he stiff for a few seconds at the contact.

Gulf then moves up and up until he reaches his covered crotch and slightly rubs on top of it over and over again in a teasing manner.

Gulf then deepens his touch with a slightly rough movement which turns Mew's covered shaft on. Mew then let out a sexy deep moan making Gulf's shaft to slightly sprung to life.

Few more stroke and an alternate of rough and soft-touch Gulf could feel that Mew was completely hard and huge under his touch.

Gulf then smirks while smiling and straight away pull his hands away from Mew's crotch and seat back comfortably on his chair while look outside of the window.

AUTHOR'S BABBLE:

I hope I'm not a bad person for keeping my readers hanging but again I'm a devil spoun.

Gosh, I need a life, no, more like a vacation for my hectic life right now. T.T