Kidnapped

'FUCK FUCK FUCK, WHY IS HE HERE!' scream Gulf to himself before he mutters a silent cry to the both of them.

"HELP ME," said Gulf as he moves his lips without produce any sound.

Almost immediately both Kokliang and San run towards Gulf but was tackled by another two brown werewolves that come out of nowhere.

"My love, you shouldn't say that," said the stranger as he smirks at him.

"Sa-say what?" Stutter Gulf as he was slowly turning to look at the stranger.

"My pack members saw it, my love. They saw you mutter a silent Help Me to them," said the stranger in a low voice that almost makes Gulf shudder at that.

Without any warning, the stranger slap Gulf harshly as it leaves a red mark at his cheeks, in which Gulf cradle while shielding himself from the stranger but didn't manage to do so as he was powerful than him.

"Don't you fucking dare touch him!" scream Kokliang as he tries to charge at the stranger but was tackle again by the other wolf.

"Don't be a stupid pup, my warrior is much stronger than you," said the stranger mockingly as he forcefully pulls Gulf towards him and walks away.

"Kill them both," said the stranger evilly commanding his pack member who was circling both Kokliang and San in which makes them attack both of them instantly.

"No, no. Please no, don't kill them. I beg you don't kill them Fiat! Please" said Gulf to Fiat aka the stranger but he stopped dead at his track before smiling sinisterly.

"It's been so so long since you call me by that name love, okay then since you call me by my name then I will spare them," said Fiat before he looks at his warriors.

"Don't kill them but injured them as bad as you seem fit" commanded Fiat to his warriors who nod their head and some were howl at their Alpha's word.

"Please leave them alone Fiat. Please Fiat. Please. I beg you Fiat, please" pleaded Gulf again but fall onto a deaf ear as Fiat push him inside the car.

'Shit, shit! Why is it have to be now?' Gulf talks to himself as Fiat drove away from the university ground.

"Where are we going Fiat?" asked Gulf trying to stay calm.

"Away from your so call mate. Seriously love how can you be with him? Obviously, he's not your real mate because I am your one and true mate" reply Fiat while holding Gulf's slightly shaking hands.

'You are nuts seriously nuts!' scream Gulf to himself trying to remain calm.

"Anyway love congratulation on your results, I always know that you will be an excellent student," said Fiat as they leave the city.

"Ermm Fiat, where are we heading?" asked Gulf again.

"Home love, home" reply Fiat.

"Ermm which home?" asked Gulf in a small voice.

"Gulf you better don't ask me any more stupid question or I might get angry," said Fiat in a calm tone in which makes Gulf keep quiet and look outside of the window.

---- ---- ---- ----

"Alpha! We have a situation at the university car park" mind linked Kokliang to Mew.

"Where's my mate?" asked Mew feeling uneasy.

"He's being held captive by this so-called Alpha Fiat," said Kokliang before getting tackle by the brown werewolf.

"Fuck!" said Kokliang as he was being thrown by the brown werewolf.

"Baby you okay?" asked San as he wrestles with the other brown werewolf.

"Yes honey, shit why is this werewolf strong? He's just a warrior but he can fight like a beta" said Kokliang as he again being tackle by the same wolf.

"Honey you need to sniff them again, their scent is mixed with werewolf steroid," said San calmly as the brown wolf was cycling him.

"Fuck, our Luna is being taken away. ALPHA! HELP!" scream Kokliang through their mind linked as he wrestles with the brown wolf.

"FUCK. I'm coming" scream Mew angrily.

As both San and Kokliang successfully defeat the werewolf who was on steroid then out of blue another two brown wolves come out from the forest snarl angrily at them both.

"Fuck, we kill their mate," said San as he shields Kokliang with his body.

But before the angry wolf could attack both San and Kokliang their pack members arrived at the university ground and trapped them in a circle before Mew arrived at the scene and shifted back into his human form.

"Shift!" commanded Mew in his alpha tone in which makes the wolf whine but still didn't shift.

"I said SHIFT" commanded Tharn, as he makes his appearance thus this time the smaller brown wolf accidentally shifted into her human form while the other brown wolf snarl at Tharn which is a clearly a provoke snarl.

Tharn was furious as the other wolf didn't shift so he charges towards him and kills that brown wolf in front of the other pack members who smirk at the enemy who wouldn't obey. Then Tharn shifts back and grabs on the female hair before asking a question.

"Where is my mate!" snarl Tharn in his low voice while grabbing onto her hair harshly.

"With his true mate, not you a fake mate!" said the lady as she looks at Mew full of hatred.

"You wish you were dead," said Mew before throwing the lady easily towards one of his pack warriors.

"Get her into the dungeon for questioning," said Tharn before he shifts back into his wolf form and runs towards the forest sniffing the enemies trail.

"Let me help Alpha," said Kokliang as he follows his brother into the forest.

"I smell them!" scream San as he bolted towards the no men's land.

"Fuck the track stop here," said San again as he reaches the no men's land.

"That's impossible," said Kokliang again as he sniffed everywhere.

"I can't smell them and their track stop here literally at this no men's land" add Kokliang as he looks around and sniffing.

"Same," said Tharn angrily before he howls a loud howl.

Everyone that can hear him howl back in which makes Gulf's ear perk up and he quickly looks at the side mirror and turns his head to look at the city that they just pass.

"Hahaha what a stupid man thinking he can just howl and I will give my mate to him?! He's dumb, really dumb" said Fiat as he laughing like a maniac as he speeds up the car.

'Oh God Mew, please help me and get me away from this psycho' pray Gulf silently while hold unto the seat belt for his life.