"I knew that smell couldn't be human!"

Levi grabbed two bottles and headed to open the door of the closet back to her office.

Hanji started struggling with her balance trying to avoid all the mess she had on the floor when Levi opened the door making her lose her balance resulting in her throwing the samples...

straight...

to his...

shirt...

She managed to avoid the fall by grabbing on to dear life to her desk. When she moved her gaze to Levi she found... A very angry Levi giving her a death stare with her samples splattered all over his shirt. She yelped at the visual.

"What is this shit!", Levi shouted angrily.

"Those are the stool samples I collected from Eren today!", she exclaimed in horror.

"So it is shit! Fucking, titan shifter shit!", Levi screamed.

"I'm... I'm...", she started to panic looking at Levi's face that was already turning red from rage.

Then, in a very unusual calm, creepy, and slow manner, Levi said, "Due to our years of friendship, I will give you a five-second head start to start running." while unbuttoning his shirt.

Hanji ran away from her office screaming in panic, "Help! Help! Levi is gonna kill me!"

He took his shirt off, rolled it in a ball on his hand, and while staring at it he said, "I will make her eat it." Then he started to run to catch her...

----End of FlashBack----

"I swear it wasn't on purpose! It was an accident that Eren's stool sample ended up on your shirt! Are you going to keep ignoring me!?", she shouted at his door.

"Shit", he murmured.

"Literally it seems.", Mikasa whispered while Levi gave her a death stare.

"Oh well, you can't ignore me forever, I will come back later then.", Hanji said and left.

They waited a couple of minutes to make sure she was gone while dressing and praying to the holy trinity walls, that somehow, they manage to sneak out of the room without anyone noticing.

"I will go check if there is someone outside, I will let you know when the coast is clear so you can sneak out", Levi said.

Mikasa nodded.

He started walking to the door when he suddenly stopped and faced her...

"And I think I don't have to reiterate that, THIS. NEVER. HAPPENED.", he said enunciating every word with the same strength and seriousness.

"I don't know what you are talking about", Mikasa responded staring at the door emotionless.

"And before you leave, just because I'm your Captain doesn't mean that I'm old, and we are the same height!"

"What! Did it hurt your ego so much that you had to clarify?"

"Just... I will go check if the coast is clear, wait for my signal."

While he went to the door to look outside she thought of what he just said to her. The Captain looked ridiculously young for his position, but always showed the experience of an old man. Is he a fucking vampire or something? , she thought. She noticed it since the first day she saw him, maybe that's one of the reasons that annoyed her about following orders when he looked like someone her age. She snapped back to reality when he flicked his fingers signaling that is okay to go.