Chapter 25 - Escaping Namek

Popo has finally gathered the dragon balls. With Kami being wished back, their one year time has been reset. At once, Popo wished for everyone killed by Frieza and his men in the past year to be brought back to life. However, he can't wish back, Chiaotzu, Tien or Goku, as he can't bring back somebody twice and Tien died of exhaustion.

—————

Yamcha wakes up in a crater. "W-where am I? Oh yeah, this is where those saiyans killed me. Damn, I'm the only one Shenron could bring back? I need to see the others." He flies off toward Kame house.

Nappa also wakes up there, after Yamcha has left. "Damn you Vegeta! You will pay for this!You will pay!"

—————

I finally make it to Porunga. But I don't know namekian! Luckily, Dende shows up just in time. "Dende! Can you wish back Goku?" I ask. He nods and shouts to the dragon. Porunga's eyes glow red and he disappears. The dragon balls scatter. "Did... did it work? Is Goku back?"

"I don't know. Let's go and see. The others are over there." I take off, very fast thanks to my super saiyan power. I'm there in an instant, with Dende trying to catch up.

"Goku?! Goku! Hey! Is Goku here?" I shout. Everyone looks over to me. I spin around, looking for him. Where is he? The dragon should have brought him back to life! "GOKU!"

"Why are you shouting? I'm right here."

I feel a hand in my shoulder and spin around. Goku is standing in front of me. "Goku!" Tears come to my eyes and I hug him. "You're alive! I-I didn't know if you'd come back since you were already brought back with the dragon balls." He smiles and hugs me back. Goku had been the only person close to me for centuries and when he died, the loss was enough to make me become a super saiyan.

"Wow! Look at you! What happened to you?" he asks.

"When you died, I got so angry I became a super saiyan. I'm not really sure what it means, but it's even stronger than Kaioken X20. I'd say it's more like X50. It's insane!" I explain. "But there's no time for that. We need to get to the ship, now." There's lava erupting everywhere, tornadoes and the ground is shaking. The sky is dark.

We're all halfway to the ship when Vegeta shows up, shook. "I-I was dead... you. You're a super saiyan?! But if anyone was going to become the legendary super saiyan, it would be me! I don't know what's going on anymore." He follows us in a daze.

When we all get to the ship, no one knows how to fly it. "Then how did you all get here?" I ask. Everyone thinks for a minute, before Gohan remembers something.

"Bulma! Oh my god, she's out there somewhere!" I immediately get ready to leave. Goku turns to me.

"I'll go with you. Bulma doesn't really know you and she isn't a very trusting person. Even in these conditions, she might refuse to go with you." I agree and we fly off. I can sense a very faint power in a direction, so we fly over there. Bulma is hanging off a cliff edge, about to fall. She loses her grip and falls down, but I catch her and turn around.

"Who are you? Get off me!" She tries to get away, even though we're flying hundreds of metres above the ground. Goku flies nearer.

"Bulma, it's ok! This guy's a friend, we need to get you back to the ship! No one else knows how to fly it." Bulma sighs and relaxes in my arms. So this is what a woman is, huh? It's pretty much the same, but with longer hair.

Goku is struggling to keep up, since I'm in my super saiyan form and eventually gives up. "You go ahead! Getting Bulma back to the ship is the top priority right now! I'll catch up soon!" Goku yells. I reluctantly nod and go ahead.

After a bit, we reach the ship and I put down Bulma, who runs to the controls. "All this lava and magma is making the air toxic! In a couple minutes, the atmosphere will be destroyed and we'll die and in a few more minutes, the planet's gonna blow! We need to go as soon as possible!"

"But Goku's still out there!" I shout. We wait as long as possible until Bulma says that we have to leave.

"We have less than a minute now! We can't wait any longer! We're going!" The ship lifts off the ground and I look desperately around for Goku. I see him! He's trying to catch up to us, but we're going to fast!

"GOKU! FIND ANOTHER SHIP! HURRY!" I shout. He nods and flies away, towards where we were fighting.

The door closes and we leave the planet. I walk forwards to the front of the ship and drop my super saiyan form, before passing out.