Chapter 5 - King Kai

Goku explained everything to me on the way back. I can't believe normal people only live for 60-100 years! I wasn't even fully grown by then.

I now know that I'm a saiyan, which doesn't really bother me. Everyone else was shocked that I killed Raditz so effortlessly and then they were even more shocked at how long I was alone for.

"Does anyone have anything to eat? I'm starving," I asked.

Yeah, I could eat too," Goku said.

We found food inside and ate it all and then  old man Roshi asks me if I have any plans for training. "You could stay here and train with us." I feel a stab of regret that I can't stay with my new friends. "I'm sorry Roshi, but I have other plans. Cleo told me of the being who taught him. He was a god called King Kai. Do any of you know how to get to otherworld?

I know that something is wrong when everyone starts exchanging looks. "Alpha..." the short one says reluctantly. "Otherworld is the land of the dead. You can't go there without becoming a soul." This news doesn't discourage me. If Cleo could do it, I can too. "Are you sure there's no way for me to get to otherworld while keeping my body?"

Roshi speaks up, "My sister, Baba, can send you to otherworld with your body intact, but it will cost you your life. Usually she's quite greedy, but she feeds on the deaths of others so doing it will benefit her. Luckily, we can wish you back with the dragon balls when you want."

I'm confused. Something that can bring someone back to life? "What do you mean?" I ask. "The dragon balls are seven orbs that grant you any wish you ask for. Like immortality or bringing someone back from the dead," Bulma explains. "Or Bulma's panties," Oolong adds, while Bulma hits him.

"Great. So, I'll go to Baba and ask her to send me to otherworld, where I'll train with King Kai. Then, if there's a problem, you can all wish me back. If there's not, don't bother." Everyone seems ok with the plan, except one person.

"Can I go with you? I'd love to do this new super secret godly kind of training," Goku asks. "But Goku, you have a wife and child," I say. They'll do fine without me! Chichi's dad has a lot of money and if there's any reason that they could be in danger, I'll just be wished back!" "Well, ok then," I admit.

The plan goes off with a hitch. We go to Baba and she sends us to otherworld, but a problem rises when we meet King Yemma.

"King Kai you say? Well, if you want to get to his planet, you'll have to run snake way. But be warned, only one person has ran snake way and that's me," King Yemma explains.

"That's cool. Just point me in the direction, and we'll be on our way," I say. Instead, I see a sign that shows the way, so me and Goku run off at supersonic speed.

"So, what kind of training will King Kai give us?" Goku asks.

"I don't know, but I bet it'll be really difficult," I reply.

We soon reach the end of the path and see a tiny planet far away. Strangely, I can sense a powerful gravitational force from it, so I only have to jump towards it and it sucks it in. Because the planet's gravity is so strong, Goku plummets towards the ground and lands on his head, while I just manage to land on my feet.

We both see a small, short blue man standing in front of us, but I can sense that's he is very powerful.

"Who the hell are you two?"