Chapter 21 - Frieza finally shows his true power!

While Alpha and Frieza are fighting, Dende heals Goku.

"Thanks Dende. Vegeta, got a plan?" Goku asks.

"I do. What of it?" he answers angrily.

"Then what is it?!" Goku yells.

"Alright fine! We are in a realm of power no saiyan has ever come near before. Strange things are happening right now. Your brat is growing more powerful by the second, and the power ups caused by a near death experience are far more powerful than usual. By the way, they're called Zenkai boosts. So, my plan is for one of you to almost kill me and have the namekian heal me. I'll become a super saiyan and defeat Frieza!" he explains.

Goku doesn't understand most of that, but he understands that the person who is responsible for the death of half his friends is asking to be mortally wounded. Without hesitation, Goku fires a blast through Vegeta's back, making a hole through his chest.

"Okay... good. Now, heal me." Dende rushes over to him and, after thinking about it, he heals him. Vegeta slowly gets up.

"At last, I have become the legend. The legend that Frieza fears. The legendary super saiyan!" Vegeta shouts.

—————

I'm hurt and tired, but Frieza is worse off. The loss of his tail and these back to back battles have severely worn him down. I had the slight edge over him in raw power anyway, so he now can't keep up.

He sends a couple kicks at me and I dodge them and counter by elbowing him in the chest. "What's wrong Frieza? Can't keep up? It's strange. All that talk about Lord Emperor King ruler of the universe and anything beyond, blah blah blah I own everything because I'm so special, you're not anything to brag about. I can't believe I was so scared of you for all that time. You're just a spoilt brat, with the power and army to give you what you want. So let's see what breaks first. If it's your will, you were just a brat. If it's your power, maybe you really were a warrior. Either way, I win," I taunt.

Frieza is truly enraged, he's probably never been talked to like that in his life. "I've always tortured my prey before killing them. Always taken my sweet time. But for you, I have a special death in mind. I will torture you, but only after killing everyone else here!" He finally loses his composure as his temper reaches its peak. "YOU SAY I'M JUST A BRAT?! LETS SEE HOW LONG YOU CAN LAST AGAINST THIS 'BRAT' IN MY FINAL FORM!"

He begins to charge up and his body cracks apart. A bright light envelopes him and his power increases tenfold. It's incredible and I prepare for whatever emerges.

When the light finally fades, I must admit that this form is much sleeker and more efficient looking than the other forms, which could have easily been mindless beast based on aesthetics alone.

I expect to have to use Kaioken to keep up with him. But, before we can begin, I sense very powerful ki below. It turns out that it's Goku and Vegeta! How did they get so powerful? I push any questions away for now. I need all the help I can get.

They fly up and join the battle. We take our fighting stances. I put one hand ahead of me and the other next to my face.

Then I remember I have one last senzu bean. I take it and am now back to full strength, with a significant boost in power. I toss the bag into the lake below us.

Both me and Goku cross our arms.

"Kaioken!" We have to do this to keep up with Vegeta. Even if it means destroying our bodies, it's a necessity.

Vegeta is the first to make a move. He fires lots of blasts at Frieza, who blows them away by swinging his arms. He uses the smoke to mask himself, but I sense him and rush forward. His tail wraps around my kneck before I catch sight of him. Goku grabs Frieza's tail and pulls it off me and swings him around with it. He finally lets go and Frieza is thrown into a lake.

Before he resurfaces, we try to finish it.

"Galick Gun!"

"Kamehameha!"

Omega Star Crusher!"

Our attacks meet in the water and they push all the water out of the lake, flooding the landscape. But this isn't enough. Frieza can be seen at the bottom and he's blocked all the attacks. His hand is slightly smoking, but he hasn't take any damage!"

"No way!" Goku says.

I feel a very powerful presence, though, closing in fast. Immediately, a namekian shows up and throws off a white cloak and hat. He's much more powerful than the others and he even rivals us in power.

"Piccolo! You're back!" Goku shouts.

Piccolo looks down at Frieza. "So this is Frieza? It's disgusting. You three. We're going to have to work together. It's time to finally put an end to Frieza's reign of terror!"

We get in a line of four as Frieza slowly floats back up to us. "So, among the rag tag team of monkeys, we have a namekian? This is quite the group. But don't get your hopes up. You're right about one thing. It's time to end this!"

We all stare him down and tense up. It's time to put it all on the line and take Frieza down!