Chapter 9: Reveal of a Crusade

Izuku was wandering down the halls when a loud boom was heard outside.

  Izuku smiled to himself.

  *Took them long enough. I was even able to add a few quirks extra. Anyway, phase 4 begin.*

  Izuku opened a portal, stepping into Eri's room. The girl was hidden in her blankets, trembling.

  "Hiya Eri. I'm sorry about the loud noises, I'm here to take you somewhere else now, okay?"

  The tiny girl nodded, taking Izuku's hand and walking through a portal with him.

  Izuku left Eri in a park, telling her to go and play for a while.

  "Don't worry, I'll be back in maybe an hour or two. I'll come back right in this spot, okay?" He asked kindly.

  Eri nodded wordlessly, watching her guardian step back through the portal.

  Izuku returned to the long corridor, portaling the heroes away.

  He reached Uraraka's door, the last hero in the facility.

  "Are you ready Uraraka?" He asked.

  She nodded, nervously fidgeting.

  Izuku held his hand out.

  "Don't worry. I'm here to aid you. With my plan in motion it is impossible that we fail."

  Uraraka took his hand, walking through the portal with him.

  They arrived at UA.

  Izuku stepped forwards, his hands held behind his back. The heroes he kidnapped were grouped behind him. The heroes of UA were infront if him. All Might was stood at the head of the UA faculty, a dark frown on his face.

  "Villain, what are you doing here? What have you done to these heroes, to young Uraraka?" He asked.

  Izuku chuckled.

  "Why I've improved them All Might. If the world as we know it is to survive, then we must all work to be better. I have turned each and every hero here into a far more powerful version of themselves. You should be thanking me All Might." He said.

  The dorm buildings doors opened to their right, class 1A emerging in full hero gear.

  Izuku grinned.

  "Excellent, my other experiments are here too. Now all we need is the opposition." Izuku said, confusing everyone.

  "Overhaul, what are you-"

  Aizawa was cut off by yet another portal opening.

  "You have done well Izuku my boy. I assume these are the elites. Excellent. The doctor has completed his newest batch of Nomus, we can crush the heroes now." All For One materialised beside Izuku.

  "Thank you Sensei. I suppose you should bring them through then. Be warned, it will cost you dearly." Izuku replied, a small smirk on his face.

  All For One looked confused, but summoned the Nomus. The hideous creatures emerged from many portals, forming a group twice the size of the genetically enhanced heroes.

  All for One chuckled darkly, watching the UA faculties expressions turn mildly fearful.

  "Look on heroes, at the might of my empire... Half of these Nomu are leaps and bounds ahead of the others, thanks to the diligent work of my most hardworking subordinate, Overhaul."

  The villain patted Izuku's shoulder, sending All Might an unseen smirk.

  "The boy your society failed All Might. Your former number one fan, turned your number one nemesis..."

  Izuku chuckled at that, giving Uraraka a sidelong smile. The UA heroes seemed confused at his actions.

  "Sensei..." Izuku began. The villain turned to his suborfinate. "The genetically modified heroes have been pushed beyond the normal limits of a human. Their quirks have become far stronger than most others, even on their own. Take Ingenium here for example."

  The armoured hero stepped forwards obediently.

  "His original quirk has been upgraded to a whole new level. Even with only that, he would be able to take on any one of the doctor's Nomu. But with his younger brother's quirk added on and upgraded itself... Well he'd even be a match for you, All Might. In fact, most if not all of the heroes behind me could probably defeat you one on one, if not give you a very hard time." Izuku said.

  All for One chuckled, while the UA heroes paled. Izuku's heroes only twitched in anticipation. Izuku's Nomu did the same. It was almost time.

  "You have far exceeded my expectations. With these heroes and special hero Nomu under our control, the entire world is ours for the taking." The demon lord grinned.

  "You won't get away with this Overhaul, All for One!" All Might tried to interject.

  Izuku paid the hero no mind, chuckling to himself at the Villain's prior statement.

  "I'm sorry Sensei... But 'our' is not quite correct. Control too, is not the right word." He said, a familiar grin starting to spread across his face.

  All for One removed his hand from the greenette's shoulder.

  "What do you mean?" He asked sharply.

  It was Ingenium who answered.

  "What he means, villain, is that we are not under anybody's control. We are all choosing to work with Izuku, to reach a single goal. Our genetic enhancements are not to add to your army's strength, but to aid in getting to our desired outcome." The elder Iida said.

  All for One took a step back, the few Nomu actually under his command copying his movement.

  "And what, pray tell, is your goal?" He hissed.

  All four of Ingenium's engines revved, the heroes readied their quirks, Ochako's pink lightning enveloped her far stronger than it had ever been, and Izuku crouched, his hands held at the ready.

  "The fall of the Symbol of Evil." Izuku said simply, his face a mask of determination.

  Ingenium blurred, Ochako leaped, the hero Nomu attacked, the engineered heroes lashed out, and Izuku's hands met the mortar below.