Chapter 6: Iida brothers

UA had begun it's Internships. As Izuku predicted, Tenya Iida took an internship in Hosu, the city everyone believes Stain took his brother's life in.

  Todoroki had interned with his father. Izuku was surprised, but it made sense. After what Uraraka said during the festival, he would want to train his fire.

  Uraraka had taken an.. odd internship. She was in the next city over from Hosu, interning with a retired hero even Izuku hadn't heard of.

  Izuku was perched on a rooftop, following Iida closely. Shigaraki should be attacking the city right about..

  There was a bang in the distance, and lots of civilian screams. Iida and Manual began running, but Iida stopped dead in his tracks. He peered into the alleyway below Izuku, then sprinted through it.

  Izuku looked on as Iida confronted Stain. He frowned when Stain used his quirk. He could be a potential problem in the future. Or an asset. His quirk at least.

  Izuku leaped down the fire escape, leaning over the youngest Iida brother.

  "Hello there Tenya Iida!!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands together.

  Iida struggled to look up at him.

  His eyes went wide.

  "Y-you! You were at the USJ! Uraraka and Bakugo saw you! What are you doing here villain?" He said.

  Izuku laughed.

  "I'm here for you of course! I've already dealt with one Iida brother, now it's time for the other!!" Izuku grinned.

  Iida glared up at him.

  "It was you? You killed my brother?? I WILL KILL YOU!!" Iida began shouting.

  Izuku narrowed his eyes, tutting at the hero student.

  "That's not very hero like. But yes, I'm the one who dealt with your brother. Don't worry, he's not in any pain anymore" his grin widened, his murky green eyes gleaming at the enraged Ingenium jr.

  Izuku ignored the hero's protests, disassembling his arm and filling a few test tubes with his blood. He fixed the hero's arm, and began walking away.

  He was prevented from leaving the alleyway by Uraraka herself.

  *What is she doing here??* Izuku asked himself.

  "Overhaul??" She asked, shock clear in her voice.

  Izuku recomposed himself, smirking at the girl.

  "I see you've heard of me. That means I need not introduce myself. Now, get out of the way Uraraka, or I'll blow you to smithereens." He threatened.

  She took a step back, but only to shift into a ready stance.

  Izuku raised an eyebrow.

  "Very well."

  Stain had long since left the alleyway, but the battle raging within it was far fiercer than anything he could compete with.

  Izuku swung his hands at Uraraka, while pink sparks glittered across her body, she spun and dodged each of his blows.

  Uraraka was unable to get any hits of her own in, unable to get inside Izuku's range.

  Izuku slapped the wall, launching spikes and pillars after the girl.

  Uraraka kicked off the wall and weaved around the spikes.

  She spun, kicking through a thin spike and flying at Izuku.

  Izuku launched himself over her with a pillar, grabbing her by the hair and flipping over her.

  He wrapped his arm around her throat, and pressed his other hand to her head.

  Todoroki, who Izuku had sensed behind him, cancelled his attack.

  "Uraraka!" He yelled.

  She stood stock still, not giving Izuku the excuse to use his quirk.

  Izuku leaned close to her ear.

  "What's it's name?" He asked quietly.

  Uraraka tensed up.

  "W-what?"

  "What's it's name? All Mights quirk?"

  Uraraka said nothing for a few seconds.

  "One for All."

  Izuku hummed thoughtfully.

  "Of course.. it's the power to beat All for One. I should have known." He muttered.

  Uraraka looked sideways at him questioningly.

  Izuku chuckled.

  "All will be revealed in time. Now, listen closely..."

  A few minutes later and Izuku was running over the rooftops. He'd gotten what he needed, and gotten a little bonus too.

  He smiled to himself.

  *This is going to be easier than I thought..*

  Tensei awoke to his cell door opening.

  He stared at Izuku as he entered.

  Izuku smiled, holding up a few vials of blood.

  Tensei gasped in shock.

  "I-is that..."

  Izuku's smile grew wider.

  "Yes it is Ingenium. Now my experiments will show some results!"

  "Tenya's quirk.." Tensei muttered.

  A few hours later, Izuku was beginning to see success. He'd have a breakthrough tomorrow, he knew it. For now, he had somewhere to be.

  Izuku wandered down the corridor, pulling out his phone.

  "Kurogiri? Could you open me a portal please? From the front of the lab to Dagobah beach. Thanks."

  Izuku put his phone away, opening the door. Sure enough, a misty portal awaited him.

  Izuku stepped through onto Dagobah beach, immediately spotting the person he was here to meet.

  "Good evening Uraraka." He said.

  She spun around, pink sparks glittering off of her form. Izuku raised a hand.

  "There's no need for that. I'm here to talk."

  "Where is Ingenium?" She asked.

  Izuku smiled. "He's safe."

  "All will be revealed in time. Now, listen closely... Ingenium lives. He is my prisoner. You tell anyone, he will die. You follow me, he will die. Meet me at Dagobah beach. Your quirks intrigue me. If you do not show up, he dies. If there are heroes or anyone other than yourself present, he dies. Do you understand?"

  "I'm here." Uraraka said. "What do you want?"

  Izuku smirked slightly.

  "I just need a little blood.."

A Villain's Dilemma (Old version [2.0])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें