Chapter 194: Be With You (EP. 03)

Ødger was beautiful.

Though his wife-or travel companion is beyond compare and is a much more glorious view, Aiden could still recall the landscape of the brackish waterfalls protruding from the rugged peaks of the craggy mountains and the translucent rainbows along with the high heaps of earth.

Rain mocked them for a little while and he still remembers the way his heart quickened when he saw Elsa laugh and didn't even bother to grab an umbrella as the other tourists looked at her, their gawking eyes sending the message was their beloved queen mad. She have leaned against the railing made for safety, pulled him close by the lapels of his winter coat, and asked him if he have ever kissed in the rain; he shook his head vigorously and then with a smile he have.

Apparently, the other tourist spots they have visited over the past few hours during daytime were all a mere blur to him. It sounds awfully ridiculous but his world truly revolves around his companion who is way more ecstatic to see the scenic views the Spirits have gifted Arendelle than him. The feeling of how her hand rubbed against his when she pulled him out of his trance to grab a quick mug of hot chocolate by the nearest café they could find still stuck around like an old tattoo on his skin.

The entrance doors of the manor opened, the noise nearly sounding like a loud violent bang! as Elsa strode on and collapsed tiredly on the couch with aching limbs.

"I feel like I walked for eternity!" Elsa whined. While Aiden couldn't really relate since he have experienced something much worse, (There was one time Magoo made him walk a mile during his training years to lengthen his endurance) he offered his wife a nervous grin and tossed his satchel to god knows where it landed, "I'll have a bath drawn for you so you can freshen up. Please wait for a bit."

"No."

Her soft, gentle hand caught his wrist just in time before he could make a dash for the bathroom, and as he thought that his wife is stronger than what she looks like, he landed on her, her body and the comfy cushions of the sofa catching him like a cradle. "I'll have you know the Queen commands her king to stay," She hid her shy smile, "Or else."

He couldn't stop his smirk. "Or else?"

"Careful, my king, curiosity gets you nowhere."

Her voice echoed to his mind like an alluring melody. He watched as her succulent lips moved so beautifully as she spoke-he should really get a hold of himself, bad Aiden. Perhaps her face has been the only view he liked the entire day. He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her to sit on his lap, liking how her slender but curvy figure towered over him by his own will.

"We can stay right here," Elsa hoarsely whispered, "Right here where I want you," And oh gods, he smells like a fantasy clouding her mind when she leaned in so dangerously close. Elsa's mind grew completely hazy when Aiden plunged in for the kill and caught her lips on his, the two of them not able to hold back themselves from keeping their lips of each other's.

Elsa broke away from her husband's heated gaze to catch hers; her eyes roaming every bit of the man under her grasp-especially his face. His handsome features were her guilty pleasure, and that fact has not changed ever since she have met this prince, but a king at heart. His eyes strikingly stared deep into hers and it was overwhelming and filled with emotion.

She caressed the sides of his face and slumped her head against his silently.

"Have you ever looked at another woman this way?" Her voice was quiet and somewhat hopeful that no, Aiden have never stared so passionately at another like he would to her, no matter how great her beauty. That doubt was planted when she realized of course there were other many eligible and beautiful maidens back then, even ones who do not bore blueblood.

She knew her husband could never lie with his answer, since she sensed sincerity wildly dripping from his mouth when he answered with a quick kiss, "A formerly heartless beast like me can never look at another girl the way I look at you. There is no need to switch pretty sights... You are the only one my eyes can appreciate."

Elsa smiles and nods, believing his genuine reply. Kissing his nose, she murmured, "I miss your long hair."

Aiden lifted his head from her beating chest to look at her, his nose breathing the vanilla scent of her flawless neck, "I'll grow it out for you," And with another searing kiss Aiden stood up from where he sat and picked up a very, very satisfied Elsa effortlessly, making sure he held her firmly as the crackling, placid fires in the hearth were soon accompanied by the sounds of two people bearing fiery feelings for one another.

Curiosity brought him everywhere.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

She tied the laces of her robe securely after managing to get up from the ruffled sheets. Elsa grabbed the blue brush from the vanity and continuously swept her platinum tresses to neatness, sighing contentedly before surveying herself in front of the mirror and departing from her and Aiden's shared private chambers and off to the massive living room.

The lightly colored halls were dark, but the inviting glow of the livid candles coming from the spacious room intrigued her to see what was in there for herself. Aiden stood there in front of the music box, grinning and also wearing a robe though he made sure to wear pants along with it.

When she got close enough Aiden took her hand and pulled her near, an arm around her waist and his other hand clutching hers, like a position before the waltz begins, though their position was more relaxed unlike the usual. He took his sweet time to admire her flowing hair that cascaded like a limited river down her back.

Melodic tunes made Aiden's ears perk up and his eyes did the same when they locked on his wife's, "Dance with me," And she was more than happy to.

Their little dance session was more intimate than one in the ballroom. There were no peeking eyes to watch and see their actions, there are no audience to impress and the rambo-jambo hubbub of the playing trumpets isn't present.

Elsa swayed her body slightly and their motions weren't rushed nor fast-pace. For tonight, life was no race and Aiden loved the rhythm that seemed to surround them. He didn't know if it was the music, or the way his wife's eyes closed and he heard her hum, she is enjoying this.

Intense warmth surged through Aiden's palm and Elsa gasped when she saw a flame form around her husband's hand which is still squeezing hers. Aiden snatched his hand away from the startled ice queen and demolished the flame that soon passed.

Elsa was merely shocked why her hand didn't even get a single burn.

Her powers were active as well... And the familiar pink glow has returned.

To be continued
on the next chapter...