And after finishing, he immediately got in his bed and covered himself with the covers, staring right above his head, wondering about everything running in his mind. Today was just too much. Jungkook just out of the blue asked him to be his mate, and that party was also a bothersome.

"What if I never find an alpha?" Jimin questioned looking up at the ceiling.

"I just hope, I will find someone." Jimin whispered to himself and drifted to the dreamland, forgetting everything at this moment, only focused in the peaceful world.

~~~~

Did he just reject me?

No! That can't happen! No one can reject me.

I am so perfect, no one can afford to reject me.

But still, why didn't he agree to mate with me? Does he not think that I am good enough? Does he not consider me a reliable alpha?

Jungkook lost in his thoughts, completely not minding his sleepiness. He was too concerned on the fact that jimin actually rejected him today, that fact wasn't sitting well with him. According to him, he is perfect so no one can  reject him.

But jimin did to his surprise. And that definitely hurt his pride as an alpha. He was one of the top alphas of the country, omegas and betas die for him. But jimin just rejected him without the slightest hesitation.

How can he?

"I will make him mine." Jungkook promised to himself, completely determined to what he had in mind. And so, he fell asleep as his eyes gave up and closed themselves. He was tired after all.

Being a top alpha is definitely not easy, to keep an perfect public image is definitely not easy, so it's natural for him to feel tired.

~~~~~

"You what?!" Hoseok exclaimed, totally not believing what jungkook just said.

"I proposed to him and he rejected me." Jungkook said clearly annoyed by Hoseok's loud voice, and also he has said this for the third time now, but Hoseok just couldn't believe it everytime.

"Really? What did you tell him?" Hoseok asked, excitement evident in his voice, he has always wished jungkook to be with someone, and if that someone is jimin, he can't be more grateful for that. Jimin is a perfect omega for jungkook.

"I just asked him to be my mate, and he refused." Jungkook huffed remembering the previous night conversation with jimin.

"What? You just asked him like that? Are you out of your mind Jeon Jungkook?" Hoseok asked or more like shouted.

"Yeah and stop shouting you loud ass beta." Jungkook replied completely annoyed, rubbing his temple to calm himself down.

"You are stupid! How can you ask him that out of the blue? He will obviously reject if you ask him like that. " Hoseok huffed.

"So, what should I do then?" Jungkook asked finally getting to the main point why he came for Hoseok, to take advice obviously.

"You should first date him. Take him on dates or give him gifts. And firstly know if he likes you too." Hoseok replied.

"That's actually a waste of time. We both know each other well so what's the point of that. We can mate and marry, simple!" Jungkook said and leaned back on the couch.

"You really are stupid jungkook! That is not how it works. How can he just mate and marry you like that. And if he doesn't even like you." Hoseok replied.