𝟤𝟨 | The Maid

Start from the beginning

She ran her fingers through her hair, busy fixing her makeup. "Yup!" She said, popping the p. "I'll come early tonight, don't worry." She assured me before I could ask and winked at me, making me roll my eyes at her. She liked teasing me. She walked out of the house, closing the door behind her, leaving me and her alone under the same roof.

I turned back at the wooden door and gulped. Why the fuck was I so scared and nervous to enter the room?

Sighing, I slowly make my way toward the door and opened it. As soon as I entered, her sweet smell hit my nostrils and I inhaled deeply, as if my life depended on it.

My eyes traveled around the messy room until she caught my eyes. At the corner of the room, she was sitting on the floor, folding her knees up to her chest, her delicate arms wrapped around them and her head buried in between. Her soft shiny black hair spread, hiding her beautiful face from me. I hated it. I hated it when I don't see her face when I enter the room. I hated it when I see her like this, scared, shaking. She looked so fragile. She was flinching every second as if she was feeling those filthy touches on her skin, again. It makes me angry, it makes me want to kill, it makes me want to wring their necks and drop them in a ditch somewhere whoever hurt her. Her soft sobs break my heart like a stupid motherfucker. It makes me so fucking weak. She had this affect on me.

There she was sitting, my angel, lighting the whole room with her existence.

I walked towards her, ever so slowly, not wanting to make any noise and scare her more. When I reached in front of her, her warmth enveloped my cold body even more, making me weak to my knees. I bent down in front of her, watching her shake violently. I was ready to put bullet in their skulls who will try to touch her, but like a greedy bastard I was, I was dying to touch her, hold her in my arms, safe and protected. But then again. She needs to be protected from me too. I was just as dangerous and ruthless like them.

As if sensing me staring at her, she slowly raised her head, squinting her eyes at me. Finally she met my dark ones.

She was a thief.

A thief who stole my heart, robbed my breath and made me so fucking weak by just staring at me with those gorgeous green orbs. She is so powerful.

When she recognized my presence, her lips quivered up at one side. Her smile. Beautiful. So perfect. She was an enchantress, ethereal. Like a soft feather or a soap bubble. Her smiles had a way of making my heart stop and then beat with a frantic rhythm. My hard eyes melted and turned soft. I wondered how did she manage to do this to me.

I took my time and watched her. No matter how many fucking times I watched her, took in her beauty, it was never enough. She got me high on her and all I wanted to do was, crawl inside her gentle soul and live in there for the rest of my life, leaving behind my ugly dark life.

Her skin. So silky and soft and her lips are pure pink. Her green doe eyes, filled with big tears, staring up at me, having me totally under her mercy. And like a fucking puppy I was, I was ready to crawl back to her on my knees.

She was totally opposite of me. Shy, quiet, well-mannered, gentle, sweet.

My lips crept up to one side, giving her a warm smile. She made me realize, I can smile too, a genuine smile, not the sinister one I give while twisting my knife in captives flesh and watch them begging.