Yoo Jonghyuk approached the boy who still wearing primary uniform. Stand beside the bed and get a closer look at the front of the unknown person.

...

Surprisingly, the face of the kid was exactly same as Kim Dokja but in younger version. It's great that he found Dokja but why is he here?

[ ¶¶¦¦¶¶¶> ¡¡¡¿¿¿¿>¶>]

[ You have met the '¶¶§×׿¿¡¡¡' ]

[ ¶¶§¦¦¦|¡¬¬¿]

[ ¿¿¡¦¦|¶\\¶¶<>¬¬]

What the.... Is the system still working?

[[ >>¶¶¶W|¦¬O\¦¦¦|¡¡¡¿¿¿]]

[[ >>¶¶ho\vv¦<<D1d¬¬|¥ou ¦¦¦get ¡¡¶¶do0r¡¿¿¿h¬€RE¿¿]]

[[ Y¦0¦u+¶¶ouldn'\T§>be¿>>¶¬¦ere¡]]

[[ ¦¥|0U&#¦°°¶shou¦|d'<t¡¡¶¶¦bE>|¬£R£¿¡¡]]

The system growling sound like getting louder, the alien like words keep appearing on the screen. What happen to this Kim Dokja?

[ |¦°°°]

[ 1 ^nv ¥©€ 90v|ghy®¶<...]

[ ! ^M $Tr0n9=R T|-|an ¥ou---]

... Jonghyuk barely could understand the words but it still somehow difficult. Is the system still okay? What does it mean that you are Yoo Jonghyuk? Is this some kind of memory?

[ I>eAr ^U+h0r , VV! Ll +h= s+or¥ C0n+INu= +0nnMorrOvv ?]

[ A>+HOr- |V!m , I>0n+ ¥oU +h1nK ¥©€ 90v|ghy®¶< H6s su|=|=eRE1> T0o mVcI-I ?]

[ A>+HOr-_¶¶¶¶¶¶;{{%^

[  ¥©€ 90v|ghy®¶<...¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶]

Ear piercing sound in Yoo Jonghyuk head, he know the sound is from the young Kim Dokja. But he couldn't understand what does it mean. Is this the past of Kim Dokja?

[ 1&b3...]

[ !8 ¶3 =h]

Huh...?

[ 186E +h...]

[[ l863 tH¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ]]

Crack!!!

A figure suddenly emerged behind Yoo Jonghyuk, he dodged away, but it seemed like it's not going to attack but to get the younger Kim Dokja.

How did it entered? Well, obviously the window was opened widely, so it must be came through by it.

" Who are you?" Yoo Jonghyuk pointed his sword at the person. That person was covered with a long black sheet, as if a mysterious man. Somehow, he felt like he know this person...

The unknown person carried Kim Dokja in his arm, and faced to Jonghyuk.

" ...Wait, aren't you The 1863th?"

[ Haha, this is my true form, actually.] He chuckled like Yoo Jonghyuk is a fool. What's so funny?

[ Hmm, looks like you didn't even realized that you are actually the' 1¶¶3 +h' instead of me...]

"What do you mean..." He couldn't hear when the person said what he is, the system choose to deny the word out of him.

[ Finally, I found you...] Apparently it means the Kim Dokja who was sleeping in his arm, is that what he wanted to look for? Then, where's the real Kim Dokja?