Ch. 10 It's An Order

"Hey Zoe, can you do me a favor?"

Karles called him from the other side while he was wandering around at the Arcbridge like a bored kid.

His words could be heard along the long bridge, bellow it, light is at the end of the bridge and the darkness at the opposite side.

The bridge is placed between them, as if a only path that through the Heaven and Hell...

"Of course! What is it?" Zoe replied instantly, approached him. He knew Karles will appear, and Karles knows he was always waiting at the Arcbridge since it's the only way to meet his friend, you know...the bridge is unique, it's the only in the universe. It won't be two of it.

"I need you to replace as me to work with Laszlo later on." 

"Huh...why? Does Laszlo know about this?" Zoe frowned in disbelief.

He didn't expect Karles would said that, he was always done his job by his own without asking for any offer or support, but why this time he told him to replace his job? 

"...Laszlo knew already." Karles replied, but somehow Zoe felt something wrong...

"You just need to keep an eye on a human named 'Kim Dokja' and bring him to the Limbo tower, I will meet you there." Karles explained.

"Does the human realized that he is in the wrong world?"

"I guess he knows, therefore I will give him an offer since he had been there for a long time. You know, he definitely have some friends." Karles raised his shoulder like he thought simply. 

"Offer? Don't tell me... "

"Yes, and it's inevitable. I saw it, so I have a plan for 'them'." Karles replied instantly. He is the only one who could sensing the future after all.

Without waiting for Zoe's respond, Karles touched his forehead, energy pass through inside and his face started to change.

[You......?!! ]

Not only his face, the body and sound changed too. He is now exactly resemble Karles.

[Seriously, it's inevitable again?! What if somebody...the Ruptars...emm, the Gods know?]

Zoe stuttered, he was trying to make an excuse but seemed like it's useless to Karles...

"Ruptars might not notice, you know most of them are brainless. Humans won't be able too... since they don't know who we are, and Gods...."

He hesitated, as if reviewing something.

"Emm...maybe you will encounter one or two of them, but I'm sure they won't do anything bad." He raised a brow, as if it can't be a matter.

[What do you mean by one or two of them?? I will go flustered even if I only meet one! ]

Zoe yelled anxiously. This could be admitted that he is really hate the Gods.

Well, can't blame him. Since the Gods were the one who have done a  terrible deed to us.

That's why Guardians have no good affection between the Gods...

"Don't worry, one of them is our old friend. He will help you." He smiled.

[Old friend?? You know it's only left three of us, Laszlo, you and me. Who else will be our friend? And why will I need any help from a God?!]

Zoe was confused, after all those many years there's no one left but only the immortals like them. 

To be said if that 'friend ' is one of the creator of the Nature Guardians, they are way too rare to show up themselves... What a irresponsible creators, but it's a glad that they didn't gave some terrible orders.