Ch. 6 Spirit Of Flame

Since the novel had came to reality, there was nothing in my dream, always. However, the miracle thing is, I dream something this time.

I was standing in a field which was a great different than the parallel world, that's why I knew I'm in a dream now, it's too beautiful here after all...

Gorgeous rainforest,  tall mountains, and different kind of plants that never even exist in earth before. It's a wonderland to me...

Of course, this place is not earth, but my instinct told me it's somewhere in the universe which had been forgotten... Is this dream trying to tell me something?

"Karles?!" a woman called out.

...Karles? Isn't that the guardian's name? Am I in his...

Shortly, a woman with a light yellow hair, blue eyes like an angel walked from behind to the field, but she ignored Kim Dokja. She couldn't see him as if he was a spirit. 

Kim Dokja tried to touch her, in expected, his hand is previous.

The women keep calling Karles's name, searching for him around in panic, so Kim Dokja followed her.

She walked into the woods, and Kim Dokja saw there was a ancient temple which full of plants. Looks like it had been abandoned a long time...

[Karles! ]she called out again, finally a soft voice appeared.

[Arbu?] A child's head protruded from behind the curtain. He was actually the guardian I met in the parallel world, but he appeared in a form of a child. The woman approached him with a sigh of relief.

[I had told you not to come to this place, did I? Why won't you listen?!] she carried the kid size Karles.

[ He is here, brother is......]

[...There's nothing, Karles! No one's here.]she softly frowned, instead Kim Dokja could confirmed that she was hiding something...

[But...]the child was depressed. Watching the child's sad face, Kim Dokja tried to comfort him, he raised his hand close to Karles's head. The next moment, a hand emerged and grabbed his wrist, a power pulled him back some distance from the two of them, which made him almost fall because of unstable.

"Don't touch my little me, you will get in trouble, human!" a familiar voice raised, it was the adult Karles.

"You are here all the time?"Kim Dokja shocked at his appeared. 

"Of course! This is my memories after all." Karles chuckles and faced to other side.

"Wait, you mean..."

"Because now you are sleeping, so I bring you to my memories which I can get you some treatment for your injuries from here." Karles explained.

"So both of us are sleeping right now..."

"Nope, only you. You drunk and fall asleep, remember? Karle...Guardians won't get easily fall asleep."he stuttered.

...Kim Dokja hesitated at his replied.

"......"

"You may not feel any pain right now, in fact you are not in the reality,but you can heal your reality body here."Karles spoke.

"Like that also can??" 

"Yes, but the essential thing is, do not make any contact to anyone in this place even if they can't see you. They will if you make a contact. " Karles warned him.

"....Well, I had touched your friend." Kim Dokja thought, and pointing the woman.

"...That's okay for her, but still try not to touch any of them especially my little me and my brother. Or else there will be a great disaster begin, and that's not only will make my job worse, it will effect the whole universe too..." Karles said in serious manner, as if asking him understand or not.