Ch. 7 Hidden Horizon

Along the endless region, the fusion of the sky and land reflected like a mirror. Nothing's there, but only two similar men. One of them have a scar on his face and the other one doesn't, they stared at each other, speechless.

"..."

"..."

Yoo Jonghyuk knew the person in front of him is himself ,who's from 1863rd turn of the reincarnation. He had seen the memories that Kim Dokja went to the 1863rd turn, the hopeless him and the Kim Dokja from 3rd round which is the present himself. 

In the end Kim Dokja refused to kill the 1863rd himself and 'Yoo Jonghyuk 'continued his travelling. Then Dokja came back to the 3rd world.

But he never knew the other 'Yoo Jonghyuk' would appeared at parallel world, or maybe this is the effect of this place?

"...I'm not here to fight you, I'm here to find my companion..." Yoo Jonghyuk spoke. He was not here to fight the 1863rd himself, the 'Yoo Jonghyuk' is stronger than himself after all. All he need to do is find his companion, and take him back...

'Yoo Jonghyuk' hesitated a while, and replied.

 "Are you the 3rd me?"

"...Yes, and how do you know...."

"Where's Kim Dokja?"

"......I should be the one who asked that." Yoo Jonghyuk frowned, glared at him. Why? Why is he finding Kim Dokja too?

The 'Yoo Jonghyuk' looking at him, speechless ,making a face that as if he felt disappointed, he turned around and left.

"...Where are you going?" That's all? Without any clues? Yoo Jonghyuk thought.

"...Don't know." 

...Seriously, what is your purpose? Since when the future me become so hopeless? Yoo Jonghyuk thought.

He knew he will become like that, but he can't be really that hopeless. He has his sister, companions, teacher and many more by his side, there's no need to be so hopeless like the 1863th him...

...Or is it because there's no Kim Dokja in future?

"Where were you been all this time?"

"...Here."

...Well, you are lost aren't you? Yoo Jonghyuk thought.

"So...do you know where are you heading?"

'Yoo Jonghyuk' stared at him a while, sighed. "I'm searching for the hidden horizon, and find that person..." 

"Who?" Hidden horizon? Is that even existed in this parallel world? Where could he find it? Yoo Jonghyuk thought.

...

"Someone who can help me, and so do you." 

+

+

+

How much time has passed? Neither nor the gods could tell. In fact, there's no one could estimate the route and timeline of the chaotic parallel world.

Two men advancing on the path, there's no sign or clues that where should they go, or where should they stop, as if they were only keep marching non stop in this endless world.

After confiscating all Yoo Jonghyuk's skills from the beginning, he could no longer endure the fatigue anymore since his strength had been decreasing.

"How do you know that the person you said will be there?" he asked.

"I have read some letter, they are each in the different place that wherever I go. However, all the content were the same. I guess they are from the same person..." 'Yoo Jonghyuk' explained while keep moving.