Ch. 5 Don't Mess Up With The Guardians

"...So, what are you going to do,Guardian?" Han Sooyoung asked Laszlo who was wandering around, while waiting for the other companions arrived.After all from the first time they met until now, they are all opponents, so she somehow showed hostility towards Alexandra.

"No~thing~"Laszlo replied like he's bored, sitting on the top of the broken stone,and swayed his legs rhythmically.

[ If there's nothing to do, you can left then.] Alexandra grumbled, his expression can said that he was not satisfied that Laszlo staying here.In fact, he had planned to do something, but he couldn't made any action as Laszlo still remaining here...Looks like he was hiding something, and those thoughts were what Laszlo had estimated.

Before Laszlo could replied, the system showed up...

Beep!

[The scenario #???, had failed]

[For the condition,everyone have to be judge by "Judgement of Reincarnation Law"to survive.]

[The Outer god, "Judge of Reincarnation"can choice your first judge now.]

["Judgement of Reincarnation Law" applied!]

+

[The judgement has begin!]

[Condition to pass the judgement: Unknown (Depends on the owner)

+

...

...Wait, if the condition is depends on Alexandra, then he has the will to kill us all! Han Sooyoung thought.

Damn it, how could I not realized it early? Kim Dokja is dead, Yoo Jonghyuk has gone to the other world.No one can stop him but only me to defeat him now... but I can't, I'm not Kim Dokja neither nor Yoo Jonghyuk. If the other companions arrived... they would be in danger...

Han Sooyoung frowned, because she can't took any action now,  waiting for the companions arrived was the worst action, and...

"Shit, I shouldn't have let him go..." Han Sooyoung whispered, if she stopped Yoo Jonghyuk before he entered the teleport, she still had the probability to defeat Alexandra, but now she can't do anything but letting Alexandra's plan success...

In this situation, she was actually like a hostage to this outer god, which she didn't realized from the first time. When the companions arrived, Alexandra would definitely use his skills on them which will be able to kill all of the companions like a huge net.

Han Sooyoung glanced at Alexandra who standing against one of the broken stone. 

[...] He was looking up to the sky, watching the screen that popped out in front him without any emotion. It was like he had expected this and waiting for the opportunity... 

Without doubts, Alexandra had already scented Han Sooyoung would realized this. He glanced back at Han Sooyoung with his dreadful eyes, as if he was not a god but a demon...

...

What should I do now? If Kim Dokja is here, he always had a plan...but.....

Han Sooyoung clenched her fist, staring at the outer god with hostility.

...

"I won't let that happen." Laszlo pats softly on Han Sooyoung's shoulder like he was comforting her.

" !" Han Sooyoung widen her eyes in confused. Shouldn't he is with Alexandra....

"Nope, we are not on the same side." he replied and squeezed his lips up like a comedy. He faced to Alexandra and grinned ,but demonic.