Ch. 8 The Protest Of The Human

"Come on, raise your sword."

Laszlo grinned evilly, hatred and anger could be seen in his eyes, glaring at the vulnerable God with a dreadful look.

[...You will pray for this...!]

"I know, I know...but before that you will dead, right?" He laughed.

...

" By the way, I thought last time the Lord of the God, you know... Eden? He was suddenly disappeared after the Great War between the demons a long time ago, remember?.....Why?" He touched his chin like he was in a comedy.

[The Lord didn't betray us! He was voluntarily sacrifice himself to protect the heaven! ] Alexandra yelled back.

"I didn't said he betrayed..." he widened his eyes, diabolically glared at the god as if Alexandra had said something that shouldn't be said, and made the guardian mad...

...Insane...What does he have to do with Lord? Alexandra thought.

"...Please listen carefully before you speak, and don't just listen to the rumors, fool. You never know what happened..." he sighed and rolled his eyes.

...

"Oh, curious? Why did I know about this instead of your adorably gods? Come on, I'm not a mere human! Well,  I must admit Eden is really a good man, but why did he abdicate his throne and vanished?"

He spoke as he walked around, acting like an inference. In fact, he had read Alexandra's mind.

"Why do I asked about this? Obviously, I'm finding him and I'm gonna take him back to his throne. That's my own plan, nothing to do with my brother." he spoke again.

[ You will never find him, he has sentenced to death after he abdicated......!!!]

The next second, Laszlo clasped Alexandra's neck, smashed him to the ground with a phenomenal strength. It caused Alexandra's injury to be more serious.

[ Cough..Ah!! ]

Laszlo's mood abruptly darken, the friendly smile that still shown a second ago had vanished, it turned into a dreadful expression and glaring at Alexandra who was smashed into the ground.

"Just like he said, rumors will ruin your life."he laughed.

......He? The Lord? This bastard met the Lord? Wasn't the Lord had already dead? Alexandra thought.

"Aw, it's a pity that he choosed to abdicate that time. He thought the heaven will be better if he abdicated, but unfortunately the Heaven is getting worst and worst right now..." Laszlo grinned evilly.

"He will be very, very disappointed if he sees this... "

Alexandra tried to raise up his head while Laszlo clasping his neck. He gasped.

[ ....Where? Where is he...?! The Lord!]

"Nope, I don't know either. That's why I asked you, but still I won't tell you if I know it." he teased.

[ We need to report to the heaven, Laszlo! Since the Lord is alive, this is the chance to solve the situation in the Heaven! You know there's no emperor in Heaven right now, you have been there last time, you seen it right?! The Demon Kings could attack the heaven at anytime!!] Alexandra spoke in anxious.

Laszlo laughed out loud, sighed like he was very disappointed and he shook his head.

"I admit I have a visit to the Heaven, but I remember last time I was tried to ruin the place... Am I correct?" he smiled.