Ch. 9 Our Story

On the way to the next destination, everything is totally fine. We haven't see any Ruptars yet after the first one got killed. 

I think it's a good thing to me, but for Zoe...He keeps frowning since we enter the second 'Memory' timeline, and his veins are gradually visible around his forehead, as if he is going to kill someone...

...

" What?" he realized my stare and asked.

"Well, I can see the throb of your vein, you know..." 

"Won't you?" he looking at me with confused expression.

"Ah..em..I mean why do you frown like that?" I changed the topic, because it was really sounds stupid...Gosh, why did I said that?

"Nah, just feel like something's wrong..." he looked away, somehow the pressure on his frown had soften.

Is he trying to make his face looks more friendly just for not to scare me? Kim Dokja thought.

 Actually, if he was Yoo Jonghyuk, he won't change even if his face might scare the others. That's how Yoo Jonghyuk always do...

"So, where are we?" 

"Atlantis."

"Atlantis? You mean..."

"Yes, Atlantis, The Lost Kingdom." he replied like it was normal.

I had read the fiction about the Atlantis last time, but I was thought it's just a fable, after all there are more than a thousand places in the world suspected of being Atlantis... 

Zoe pushed away the tree limbs. Prehistoric architectures and ancient church could be seen through the branches. 

Those people here may think it's normal too, but for Kim Dokja this future man, it's all precious antique...

"But that was many years ago, this is just a memory." Zoe stared at the view, sighed like it's just a illusion.

Come to think of it, I remember that the book said Atlantis is a big island, from there you can go to other islands. It said that the king of Atlantis have sons of five twins, he divided the island into ten parts and gave each of the five twins sons to rule on the island.

One day, Atlantis was about to start a war with Athens, but unexpectedly it hit by earthquakes and floods. After less than a day, it completely disappeared into the sea and became an obstacle for the Greeks to travel by sea.

No one could be sure about the fable, some of the historians assume that they just wanted to cover the fail of the war between Athens. In order to maintain the dignity, they created such a fable to the next century. It's complicated...

The historians said it had submerged in a sea of ​​twenty thousand meters deep, but right now they are on the land like there is no flood. Or is this before the disaster?

"Let's go, we need to hurry up. This place will be flooded soon."Zoe started to move.

"Wha..."

"This place is the last memory of Alte..Atlantis which is about the day Atlantis been destroyed, so it's repeatability."Zoe interrupted.

...Is he stuttering? Kim Dokja thought. Something weird about him...

"Hey..." and again, Zoe spoke before he could say anything.

"Listen, human. Can you see that tower?" Zoe said in a serious manner, pointed at a dark tower which placed at the very end of the island. Kim Dokja nodded back.

"Okay, when the moment you get in the Altenlis's realm, just run as fast as you can to the tower and do not look back!" Zoe keep saying without letting Dokja have any time to ask his questions.