Ch. 11 Follow The Path

Footprints along the endless desert. Dark diamond floating in the sky, following those two men like a omnipresent GPS which can be used to make a call to nowhere too.

The dark diamond floating at the front, black coat man followed at the back, and white coat man the last.

Soon, the dark diamond stopped. As Yoo Jonghyuk confused about it, he realized that they actually arrived to where the diamond wanted to lead to.

There was a ocean-like huge pond, water spited out as the busy waves bumped into each other. Gradually, the waves flow into a circle and form a small cyclone. 

"Go in?"

Yoo Jonghyuk faced towards the 1863rd, but he keep looking down like a scolded child. 

Shortly, he glanced back at him as if giving him a look like 'why do you ask me?' 

"Look, we need to find Kim Dokja..." Yoo Jonghyuk sighed, but before he finished his words the 1863rd spoke.

"He doesn't belongs to my world line." 

"He is our companion! " he frowned and yelled with lower tone.

"He does not belongs to any our regression turns, there's no 'Kim Dokja' in any world line! " The 1863rd emphasized him that Kim Dokja is not belongs to any world line as if Dokja shouldn't even been existed.

"You mean he's only existed in 3rd turn instead of any other world lines? Don't make me laugh..." Yoo Jonghyuk chuckled. The next moment, he grabbed the 1863rd's white collar towards the cyclone.

"Just shut up and get in!" 

He threw 1863rd in, the expression of the 1863rd could be said like 'You damn little jerk, you shouldn't done it' and Yoo Jonghyuk was like 'Try me then.'

Yoo Jonghyuk entered afterwards, it was like sink into the water but he could still breathing with open his eyes as if just like on the land.

The 1863rd had already been disappeared into the light of the cyclone, or in other words he had entered to the other side...

[System restart required.]

The window appeared, did they returned back to the start stream?

[You are reconnected to the <<Star steam#0th>> ]

...

Star stream#0th? 

[Skills returning back to your abilities.]

[You have access to the <Time square#0th> ]

Right now, Yoo Jonghyuk only started to think about where actually he had entered to, or which world was he entered.

[...]

[There's no constellation in this <<Star stream#0th>> ]

[No scenario received. ]

[No rules have been created in this <<Star stream>> ]

No constellation, and no rules...which mean there's no someone joining this star stream, or maybe it could be said this stream had been abandoned.

But a stream with no one controlling, is a high probability that there will be 'something' remain inside this world.

When Yoo Jonghyuk regained his consciousness, he was standing on a top of a building. 

"... See what you have done."The 1863rd spoke from the front while staring at the view of the landscape.

Yoo Jonghyuk could see there're some unknown corpses on the floor but somehow still moving a bit.