"How is he?" I asked. "Somehow still the principle" he said "then again few people only know what happened that year." "mhm only few pro heroes, the government, Your dad, assassins and you."

"Quite a surprise when I found out."

"How did you find out?" I asked tilting my head. He turned to look at the window, we were passing the streets "You know that I was quite curious of you right?"

"Course I took first place from you in all the exams." I said rather smug as he rolled his eyes.

"You were an enigma-"

"Is that a compliment?" I deadpanned.

"Yes, since you did catch my attention." 

"You still are." I pointed out.

"You still are an enigma, I only know a chip about you, so I decided to investigate and during a meeting I excused myself and headed towards E class to see what you were like in class." He started, "When I got up, I peaked inside your room but it was empty, I saw you all outside brandishing knives."

"Made of anti-sensei material, it was like rubber." I said showing him the knife in its holster he took it out and examined it "You still keep it with you?" he gave it a try. "Makes me feel comfortable."

He gave it back and continued "Then I saw your teacher the yellow octopus, got some evidence and headed straight to the principal, my father and surprisingly he explained. I always knew something was up but he never said anything so it was quite a shock."

"That we were training to become cold blooded killers?"

"No, heroes. I'm not stupid and I knew the reason to why you all were planning to kill your teacher. Why would you think that I see you as such?"

"I have a gut feeling that if anyone were to know they'd see us as monsters." I stared down clenching my fist.

"Then you'll know they aren't worth your time." He said.

I nodded and a small grin appeared on my face.

"Thank you."

"It's nothing."

We arrived infront of the school gates, I got out "Hope you aren't late. Thanks again Gakushu." I repeated as he nodded rolling up the windows as the car drove off I waved and as it disappeared I turned.

I saw one of my classmates, he was the one who was very loud and seemed to hate or maybe has a one sided rivalry with the green haired boy who was also my classmate.

Anyways he was Bakugo Katsuki and the green haired boy I mentioned was Midoriya Izuku, who seemed to be a late quirk bloomer. Me and bakugo didn't really get along or maybe the first impression was a rough start so I didn't say anything but just a nod as we walked at the same pace, he grunted.

He opened the door and entered, leaving it open for me to close as I entered.

That was,

civil.

I sat down there was still 50 minutes, if I'm right in 15 minutes are classmates should start pouring in. It was boring and quiet, maybe I should find a vending machine.

Yeah, I stood up again as I grabbed my wallet and phone. shoving in into my pockets as I walked out. I spotted a vending machine but I wasn't the only one there.

He had indigo hair and tired violet eyes. He gestured to the vending machine "You first." "I can wait."

He shrugged pressing a few buttons as he payed, grabbing his snacks I noticed it was a cat themed one, cat biscuits with vanilla filling. "Oh you like that too? But I do prefer the chocolate one." I said.