Chapter 12

*Punzie* 

Everything was perfect. The blanket on a grassy hill, where the sunset was clear and a visible. A basket, filled with foods, cheeses, fruit, and wine. Me, duh. Only thing now is to wait until closer to sunfall and bring Jack. I walked back to the castle, where I saw Hiccup talking with Elsa, laughing.

Funny, if I didn't know that Merida like Hiccup, I'd say that Elsa and Hiccup look perfect together.

I saw Jack walking. I ran to him.

"Hey, Jack!" I greeted. He smiled.

"He-yuh." He said back, but it sounded like a frog.

"What's wrong with your voice?" I asked.

"My vie-oce is murssed urp." He tried to answer, in his ''frog'' voice.

"Oh, I see. Well I hope you fell better. And I know just the thing. You know that grassy hill across the market?"

He nodded.

"Meet me there an hour before sunset." I said.

"Or-kay." He said. I giggled at his funny voice, which made him chuckle as well.

"Well, see you soon!" I said and ran. I was almost at the exit in the grand hall when a shadow appeard. Hold on, multiple shadows appeard! In a hunched, form. Almost like an ant. Big ants. Then, arised from the shaows, black any like thing formed. Hundreds of them! I was surround by Heartless! 

This is bad.

"AH! Help!" I cried. Then, the door infront of me blasted open and Sora, Donald, and Goofy ran in.

"That's a lot of Heartless." Sora said.

"We got this!" Donald encouraged. I took out my pan and started banging them, making them dissapear. But they kept on respawning.

"Call the other! Too many!" Goofy said, blocking on with his sheild.

"Jack!" I called out.

"Elsa!" Sora called.

"Merida!" Donald yelled.

"Hiccup!" Goofy yelled out. 

Jack arrived first, gasping. He flew over to me and blasted the Heartless close to me.

"Thanks." I thanked. He nodded, and we stood back-to-back, killed the Heartless.

Then, Merida and Hiccup arrived together. Merida immediately started shooting Heartless with her arrows, and Hiccup slashed them with his sword. Where was Elsa?

Eventually, the Heartless stopped respawning  and we were finished killing them off.  Jack suddenly, looked up the stairs, alarmed.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Everyone looked where was looking.

"I hear something." He said, his voice starting to sound normal again. I heard it, too! It sounded like yelps.

"Do you guys hear that?" I asked everyone. They all nodded. The noises started growing louder. Indeed, they sounded like groans, huffs, yelps, and cries. What the hell is going on up there? Then, a short moan.

Is it what I think it is?

"Erm. I think it's just a couple hav-" I started but was cut off by...

"Help!"

A cry of help.

"Elsa!" Jack flew up the stairs, and we all followed. We followed the sounds of yelps and cries down the hallway. Then, we saw it. Another Heartless, but different Heartless, bigger ones. It was the same one that attacked Elsa that day I healed Jack with my powers. Elsa looked cut, bruised, tired, and weak. There were multiple of these guys. But something was different. They were surrounded by sand. Black sand. Then, Elsa fell to the floor- hard. And she didn't move, but I could see her stoumach move up and down- she was still breathing.

Pitch came around the corner.

"Hello, friends!" He said.

"Pitch! I should have known!" Jack scowled, his voice sounding completely back to normal.

"Yes, it is I."

"You summon the Heartless?" Sora asked.

"No! But they are easy to manipulate. I don't summon them, I control them. I made them keep you guys busy to drive you away from Elsa. But I guess there weren't enough of these monsters." He explained. Jack ran to Elsa, kneeling beside her. But before he could touch her, a wall of black sand appeared around her, making Jack flinch back, unable to touch her.

"Ah!" Jack winced in pain. His hand was burning!

"No touchy, or else you'll get severely burned. Which is my these Heartless are untouchable." he laughed, evily. I started to see the burns and gashed on Elsa. I have to heal her, and quick.

"Sora, Donald, Goofy, go! We'll handle Pitch!" Jack commanded. Sora and his gang started charging the Heartless'. We charged Pitch. He blocked almost all of our moves.

"Well, I guess I'm not wanted. But Elsa will remember what I told her while you were gone." He said, then dissapeard.

The Heartless were killed off. I ran to Elsa, kneeling beside her. She was unconsious. Jack kneeled beside her, too. Everyone crowded around.

"Is she going to be okay?" Jack asked.

"Yea. She might not wake up right away, but she'll live." I answered. I wrapped my hair around her wrist.

"Oh, I almost forgot." A voice said behind me. We turned around and saw Pitch holding a black knife in his hand, smirking.

He grabbed my hair, quickly, and cut it.

"Alright, continue." He whispered and dissapeard.

"No!" Jack yelled. I touched my head, gathering my fainting golded hair. I let it go when it turned brown, losing it's power. My hair, now ended in my middle-back area.

"W-why is your hair black?" Merida asked.

"It's black?" I asked. Hiccup nodded. But it should have turned brown.

"It was probably Pitch's knife." Jack answered, still shocked. I had lost my healing power, Elsa couldn't be healed.

I mean, she could but not right away and it's not a 100% chance.

"Elsa, no." Jack whispered. I feel bad for Jack, Elsa is his best friend. They must've known each other for a long time. Longer than we have.

"I'm so sorry, Jack." I said.

"It wasn't your fault." He said.

Only now, we could see Elsa's actuall wounds. Pitch's force-feild disguised most of them. Elsa did not look good. Her hands were blue and blood was seeping out from her head and arms. She had gashed in her legs, severe burn all around her body. If she didn't get serious medial treatment, it looks like she'll die.

"If only we have come sooner." Sora whispered.

"W-we have to take her to your time, Jack." Hiccup said.

"Yea! Can't we? They have all the stuff there!" Merida agreed.

Jack shook his head.

"Why?" I asked.

"Elsa is hurt. The portal is too strong, too powerful. Elsa wouldn't be able to pass through." He said.

"What do we do?" I asked.

If we don't do something, Elsa will die.

********************

CLIFFHANGER!

Sorry, but I had to.

Will Elsa die, or will her friend be able to save her somehow? *says in The Walking Dead "Previously on the Walking Dead'' voice*

BTW> NOT the last chapter! This book will be longer than I though. Which is good!

Media Picture: Rapunzel's new hair. (Imagine it black and longer)

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

-*shadowolf123*