Chapter 4

*Jack*

"Jack, Jack, Jack!" Elsa called out.

"What, what, what?" I asked.

"I have to use the bathroom." Elsa stated. But sh- oh wait I forgot.

"Oh yea, you're still a mortal." I remembered.

"Yea, so tell me where it is! Merida and Hiccup wants to know as well." Elsa explained.

"Well, it's right there." I pointed to the door between Elsa's and Hiccups' room. And the other one, which was between Merida's and Rapunzel's room.

"Oh, I was wondering what those were for." Elsa whispered.

"You goofy." I said, and Elsa laughed. Elsa stood up and walked to the bathroom. It was weird, Elsa never had to take a shower. It's hard to explain, but when she uses her powers, she cleanses herself, when she uses her powers, it's like she just took a long shower and put on fresh, clean, dry clothes. Unless, she somehow becomes wet. But, yea. So the one time she was cleanest, is probably when she used her powers most. Like I said, it's hard to explain.

Elsa came back out of the bathroom and sat next to me on the bench. I yawned, and rested my head on Elsa's lap.

"How are you tired?" Elsa asked.

"I'm not, I just want to see your beautiful face in a different point of view." I complimented, I adored Elsa's blush. I was so lucky to have her. Elsa leaned down to kiss me, but the emergency alarm went off. Really, now?! I stood up.

"What;s going on?" Elsa asked.

"There's an emergency. Usually has do with an enemy." I explained. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the main room. I already saw the others there.

"Pitch has been spotted, and we need to get to him. Right now." North said, and he opened the room to his sleigh, where the deer were already hooked up.

"Yea, I'ma take the tunnel, mates." Bunnymund said, about to open his tunnel.

"No, no, no. You're coming with us. Like always." Toothiana grabbed his ear and sat him down in the sleigh.

"Eh, this reminds me when we traveled to his location when I first got here." I said. We all climbed in, which I'm surprised. There were a lot of us. North grabbed a snowglobe, and threw it in the air. It opened the portal. Elsa grabbed my hand, I knew she was scared. North whipped the reins and we flew into the portal.

-Elsa-

We arrived in a cold, emtpy, life-less, place. It was covered in snow and ice. I looked behind me and saw Merida and Hiccup wearing coats. The Guardians can't feel the cold. Cold doesn't bother me. Rapunzel is a spirit, so she can't feel it either. I looked below us and saw penguins! I wanted to tell everyone, but this wasn't sight-seeing. We were finding Pitch. Everything was white, except for one black spot. That was either a penguin or Pitch. I assumed it was Pitch, the sleigh was flying towards there. But the Guardians flew off he sleigh before it had landed.

"Meet you guys down there!" North said. I looked at Hiccup and there was a dragon flying next to us.

"Come on, Toothless!" Hiccup jumped on Toothless' back. I just realized that Hiccup's foot was gone. Wait, had I always known that? I couldn't answer that, because I was too busy being scared.

"No one is controlling the sleigh!" Rapunzel screamed for me.

"Guys, jump off when ye close to the ground. It's are best shot!" Merida commanded. Indeed, we were heading to the ground. Could Rapunzel survive the fall is she jumped out? I looked at Rapunzel, who was chewing on her blonde hair. She could if there was something in one place so she could tie her hair on, but here wasn't. Merida was brave, she'll be able to do it, if she did what she said. Would I? I can't fly, but maybe the snow will coushin my fall, our fall.