Chapter 1

*Jack* 

I felt a cold hand shake my shoulders. I sat up with a jolt. I looked around and saw familiar surroundings. I was in Elsa's study. I looked at Elsa who was kneeling beside me.

"Finally you woke up, Jack!" Elsa smirked. 

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"Longer than you planned on." Elsa answered.

"I slept longer than an hour?!" I stood up.

"Yes, Jack. You sure take long naps." Elsa crossed her arms. I chuckled.

"Shit, the Guardians are waiting for me." I face-palmed. I kissed Elsa on cheek.

"Bye, Jack." She said, waving good-bye.

"I love you Elsa." I said.

"Love you, too." She said. I flew out the nearest open window. I really wanted to do the finishing touched on Elsa's birthday gift, since her birthday was tomorrow, but the Guardians noticed something strange with Mim, so we had to ''discuss''.

It's only been a couple of months since Elsa and I started... dating, I guess. I wouldn't call it dating, we knew we were meant to be with eachother. Literally, we were made for eachother. 

*********************** 

I finally made it to the North Pole. I flew in the windoe where the Meeting Room was.

"Jack! You're here! Just in time!" Toothiana grabbed my hand and pulled me to the others.

"What's up guys?" I asked.

"Nothing really. Just waiting for North." Bunny explained. Sandy waved ''hi'' to me. 

"Hey, Sandy." I greeted. I was looking at the crystal, it was shining red. Today was a Blue Moon, which meant this was the second Full Moon in only one month. A red crystal... that has never happened before. Only once, supposedly when North, Bunny, Sandy, and Toothiana became Guardians. This is big, then. North entered the room, in his Santa Clause pajamas. He was a white long sleeve and was wearing faux fur pants with Santa Hats on them I couldn't but laugh!

"You're not the only one who takes naps, Jack." Santa said. The others laughed with me.

"Okay, so what the buisness with Mim?" I asked. 

"I belive you have noticed the Blue Moon and red crystal." North pointed to both of them.

"Yea, what does that mean?" I asked, leaning on my ice blue staff Elsa had made for me.

"It means a new guardian." North said. I crossed my arms in confusion.

"But Mim didn't do this with Jack." Toothiana pointed out.

"Exactly. So there must be something else." Bunny said. We looked at Sandy. He showed a picture of a cross on the moon and me after it.

"He said Mim won't show us until Jack was here." North interpreted. Snady nodded.

"Well, I'm here." I pointed out.

"Well, after Mim shows us, you can't gives us the details on Elsa! I missed her!" Toothiana said. They adored Elsa when I introduced her. I nodded in agreement. We looked at the crystal and it started glowing, making it seem pink.

"Here it comes, mates." Bunny said. Above the crystal showed 4 boxes. One had Elsa, using her powers, the other one had a boy with some-what long brown hair riding a... dragon? The other one had a girl with red, frizzy hair, shooting bulls-eyes with arrows. The last one had Rapunzel's hair glowing and singing!? WHAT?!