Chapter 10

*Jack*

After the movie, Elsa insisted going back to Arendelle.

I'll admit, I didn't think Elsa's life was that bad. Yet again, nothing sounds as bad from words. The movie made Elsas life a lot worse than I previously thought it was. It was surprising. How did they get the story, I didn't know. Honestly.

I opened the portal to Arendelle. We all took a step in and we landed in the Castle Garden. It was nighttime. I could already see a ship arriving from the fjords.

"Alright, well bye!" Elsa said ran to the fjords. Did she like James? I hope not. Although, if she did, I would understand why. They both have the same common interests and hobbies. They could relate to eachother.  If she loved him and I, she would probably pick James.

"So, what do you want to do?" Punzie asked. 

"I was just about to ask you the same question." I lied.

"Well, I sort of want to see the lanterns again." She beamed. The lanterns, one of the very places Punzie and I were together. Where we kissed. We would pass by the place where supposedly Elsa blew out all the hanging lights around us. 

"Is today that day?" I asked. She nodded.

"Okay, then. Since it's your birthday." I smiled, but it quickly faded away. Elsa's birthday passed a long time ago. I never finished her present. How could I forget?! Oh no. How old is she, 22? Yea, 22.

I wrapped my arm around her waist, her tiny waist. She wrapped hers around my neck. I flew off into the air. I passed by the flat roof top and remembered that the hut was gone. Then, we passed the fjords, where I saw Elsa and James laughing. What am I doing? I should be with Elsa. 

I am going to tell Rapunzel tomorrow. I am going to let Punzie enjoy her day today.

❄Elsa❄

I arrived at the fjord and saw James ship. It was a beautiful, big ship. It parked in the dock. James got off the ship and walked over to me. He was wearing casual clothing.

"Hello, Queen Elsa." James greeted.

"Just call me Elsa, okay?" I said.

"Alright, then." He smiled. He rubbed his temples.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Just a headache." He answered.

"From what?"

"My mother. Sure keeps nagging me about the whole marriage thing. She needs to get out of my hair." He sighed.

"Well, at least you have a mother." I whispered.

"My mom is a royal pain in the ass." He stated.

"Literally." He chuckled and we both started laughing. I felt a gush of wind and looked up. There was Jack carrying Punzie in the air. Taking her somewhere.

"So, how is everybody?" He asked.

"They're great! Hmm, oh my god!" I had just realized something.

"What?" James asked.

"Sora, Donald, Goofy! Where are they?" We have completely forgotten about them! They could be in trouble.

"Elsa!" I heard Soras voice.

Or not.

I saw Sora, Donald, and Goofy run towards us.

"Guys! You are okay, good." I signed in relief.

"Yes, just protrolling the kingdom. Nothing to report." Sora said.

"That's good." I said.

"Well, see you later!" Sora said and they ran off.