Chapter 6

*Elsa*

"Everyone, we have something to tell you." North had called us into a meeting. Says it was important. Rapunzel was sitting next to Jack, Merida and Hiccup were sitting next to each other. North, Bunny, Sandy, and Toothiana were on the opposite side of the room. I was in the corner- alone.

"We have a visitor." Toothiana announced.

"A new Gauridan?" Jack asked.

"No, but he is here to help. He's here to, close the door? Something like that." North explained. Then, a little boy stepped out. He had freakishly big feet, with yellow and red boots. He had a black jacket with some strange McJagger type pants on and yellow belts streching across his body and red pockets. His hair was spiked up in all directions, a light brown color. Then, a dog-like creature with a green long sleeve and black vest, and yellow pants and was carrying a shield. Then a duck-like creature wearing a  blue jean jacket and a blue hat. He was holding a short, wand-type staff. And the kid, human, was carrying a key, a super huge big key. But only the end was different. It had swirls with spikes at the end. This was... Strange. 

"Uh, I'm Sora." The boy introduced himself. He looked no older than 16.

"I'm Goofy, uh... Yes. Goofy." The dog like creature said, in a clownish way.

"I'm Donald!" The duck said, in a weird, odd, childish voice.

"I'm Jack Frost." Jack said.

"Rapunzel." Rapunzel stated.

"I'm Merida."

"Hiccup."

"I'm Elsa." I said.

"Wow, guha! Your perty!" Goofy complimented. Donald nodded in agreement.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Okay, so which one is from Arendelle?" Sora asked. I raised my hand.

"You're the Queen of Arendelle? The one with the power of ice and snow?" Sora asked. I nodded.

"Well, your kingdom is in danger." Donald warned.

"Why?" I asked. In danger, by Pitch?

"Crawling with Heartless!" Goofy explained. I didn't know what Heartless were, but didn't sound good. Oh no, Anna.

"Come on, its time to visit Arendelle." North cut in. "We got Heartless to defeat." We all walked to the sleigh, the deer ready and strapped.

"You guys ride in this?" Sora asked.

"Yea, I just don't know how we're going to fit in this." Jack answered. This sleigh must be magic, because we all fit, indeed. I sat in the corner of the back, Rapunzel with Jack, Hiccup with Merida, Bunny with Toothiana, Sandy with North, and Sora, Donald, Goofy together. I guess I'm a loner right now. North took out a snowglobe, already a picture of Arendelle, and threw it infront of him. With one whip of a reign, we were off in the portal. 

Sora moved back next to me. "Why are you alone?" Sora asked.

"I- it's nothing." I mumbled.

"Are you scared of your kingdom?"

"Well, yea. But it's not just that." I snapped. I felt frost creep up on the side of the sleigh.

"You know, you can tell me anything." Sora reassured. I didn't know why, but I feel I can trust Sora. He's just one of those kids, you know?

"So, you see Rapunzel and Jack sitting next to eachother?" I pointed to Jack and Rapunzel. Rapunzel had her arm looped with Jack's.

"Oh, yea! Aren't they dating?" Sora asked.