"What I'm trying to say is that Aglaea was the goddess of beauty, splendour, glory and adornment. Today's fashion show is dedicated to making women feel like Aglaea. To make them feel like Goddess, to make them look graceful. The dresses we design here are made to make any woman who wears them feel like a princess. As we all know fashion has become a large part of identity making in the post-human world in which people play dress-up with their clothing. Fashionable clothes reinvent people as sexual, desirable, and enigmatic. We care about what we wear a great deal because our culture emphasizes an outward appearance. Here in Aglaea designs and Couture we design clothes for woman, we want every woman out there to feel like the dress was designed uniquely for her. As Marc Jacobs has once said "clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them"." The crowd erupted into cheers as she went about her speech. Kayla was now feeling confident. She went on explaining how the ideas for the dresses came by.

"Lastly I would like to thank the woman who inspired me to love fashion. Growing up my grandmother made almost every clothes that I wore, she would spend hours behind her sewing machine and bring pieces of fabrics to life. That inspired me, it fascinated me and I adapted her love for fashion. The lady I would like to thank is not here today but I'm going to do it anyways. Thank you Ma'Agnes for inspiring me and pushing me to be my absolute best." Everyone in the room was applauding her.

Amandla took over from her and introduced Han C to give a performance. He performed his Happy song along with Padipadi and Kea ikopela song. Kayla went to the dressing room during the entertainment. The models were getting ready so she went to her dressing room to get ready. She was going to lead the models during the parade.

She heard Amandla's voice through the speakers when the entertainment was done.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, for what we all have been waiting for.
What an opportunity this is, being here today about to witness the beauty of fashion. Today we celebrate woman in any shape and form. I am honored to lead you through the show today and tell you about our lovely ladies. We promised you the latest in spring fashion, and I believe today our ladies will show you the best there is. Miss King will be leading our models through the runaway."

Kayla joined her team and found them ready to go. She gave them a small pep talk and winked to Bontle who was tapping her foot nervously in the ground. Before they could enter the runaway Mimi came around to wish Bontle good luck. It didn't go unnoticed by Kayla how Mimi avoided her gaze.

A metallic song blusted through the speakers as Kayla walked gracefully down the runaway with model following behind her. At first they entered the runaway in a beeline.

After circling the runaway for a while they came one by one

After circling the runaway for a while they came one by one. Kayla was the first to grace the runaway alone.

 Kayla was the first to grace the runaway alone