8. Sorry

➶➴➶➴➶➴➶Your POV ➶➴➶➴➶➴➶

➶➴➶➴➶➴➶
Your POV
➶➴➶➴➶➴➶

Walking into work the next morning was something I was dreading. Not only did I have a slight headache but I also didn't sleep that well due to the constant worry of seeing Mingyu.

I also avoided Jungkook this morning after our little kiss last night. It was strange because I couldn't stop thinking about it and kept comparing it to the kiss I shared with my boss, finding that I enjoyed Jungkook's more.

Just a tad more.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked and opened his office door, putting on a fake smile as I did so.

"Good Morning Mr Kim, I have your-" I cut myself off as I look up, a small gasp escaping my lips.

His nose and mouth area was so bruised, a white bandage covering a section of his nose.

Shit how hard did Jungkook hit him?

He said he was fine.

I quickly rush over to his side, my hand hesitating to reach a land touch the coloured area.

"Are you ok-"

"Okay? No. It's awful. I've been getting looks and questions all morning."

"I did offer you ice, it would've helped-"

"Shut up!" he raises his voice making me flinch. "Sorry y/n, I'm just agitated. Doctors say it'll heal in about a week," he pouts.

"It would've healed in a couple days if you just listened to me," I lightly chuckle making him smile.

"I know," he says. "Could we maybe talk about last night?"

"What's there to talk about?" I shrug.

"I just wanted to apologise for the way I acted, it wasn't fair on you. But when you've just been on a date with a beautiful woman that you really like and you're kissing her and it feels right but then see an overprotective, good looking guy run out of the woman's house and punch you in the face, in that moment I could only assume that you were...well not cheating on me but like playing with me and I acted before I thought about anything. I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted but I get why you acted like that. You just have to trust me. I told you last night that he's my just bodyguard my father insisted I had because of his high status and wanting to protect me. He's also a family friend so hence the nickname and everything. I've known him years," I tell him.