chapter 11: home again abuse part 2 : finding doru true feelings confessions

-sesshomaru pov-

        I have been looking for doru for days and i cant track her down do i just give us or just quit? I'm not sure what to do and i care for her very much. As i catch her lilac smell i find her battling someone after a few minutes she was defeated and dragged to the prison. "Guard take my dear daughter to the prison under the castle" there leader as i hide in the trees.

        I herd there leader telling them to blow the entire place up with doru in it. I sunk in side and her doru's singing about love as i thought she sounded beautiful. It has been 1 1/2 months since i had seen her and i worried that i wasnt going to see her again.

        I went to the prison at night, when i got there doru was covered in blood and she was fast asleep. I picked her up and broke her collar. As i carried her out to inuyasha and kagome where i herd her cough.

                -my pov-

        It has been over a month as i sat in a cell. I was hungry, scared, and missing sesshomaru with rin. I fell asleep as i looked at my stomach see my bones. My vampire was craving blood and i couldnt control any of my forms. Later i felt hands on me as i was being carried waking up coughing. "Doru?" the man said as i licked his neck when i saw sesshomaru.

        "Im sorry...." I said while bitting into his neck as he winced in pain. I released as i wiped the blood from my mouth and sesshomaru's neck. Then out of no where i kissed him as he just paused in his tracks. I couldn't belive it i was kissing Lord sesshomaru and he kissed me back. I jumped out of his arms and turn back to my yokai.

        "I see that you like me am i wrong Sesshomaru. You will have to battle me to have me as your mate" I said with a smile as sesshomaru just stared at me with cold stare as usual. He nodded as he turned full demon as i did the same. "If Doru looses sesshomaru gets to keep her. If doru wins she has a chose and that is kill him, be his mate, or be friends which no one wants" inuyasha yells as we were about to brawl.

        I walk around him, unused to my new body but still tried to attack. The fight lasted for a good 2 hours when i lost as i howled. I jumped on top of sesshomaru's warm fury chest as we turned back to normal. He imediantly bit into my neck but, i felt pain as he licked the blood. I smiled and whispered in his ear "I love you my lord" as i fell asleep as the half moon flew over head. He carried me home as rin saw me asleep with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sesshomaru: your mine doru for ever

me: i know my furry beast

jaken: hehe you should visit the human world for a few days

me: no jaken im only used to rin the only human friend best friend ever

sesshomaru: *suprise kiss on the cheek*

me: *blush* well some one need a nap

sesshomaru: no not again dont do it doru fang alpha

me: *sings the lullaby that her mother used to sing to her* 

Oh dear sesshomaru, close your eyes, I will stay to protect you
Your are family to me, I will rock you to sleep again
I will see you in my dreams dear sesshomaru don't be scared
I will always be here to protect, love, and Cherish.
Your are family to me, I will rock you to sleep
Rock you to sleep
Rock you to sleep again

sesshomaru: *falls asleep*

me: *whispers* works everytime *laughs*

jaken: *fast asleep*

rin: *sleeps*

me: oh my did i put everyone to sleep

inuyasha: *yawns* yes y..you d...did *falls asleep*

kagome: yep *sleeps*

me: *yawns and falls asleep next to sesshomaru in her wolf form*