It all happened so fast that it didn't even give Dhanak as chance to comprehend what happened.

She looked at the place where Abdullah sat with wide horrified eyes. He wasn't there anymore. With a shaking body and a irregular beating heart, she looked down.

A loud gasp left her mouth followed by tears streaming down her face. "A-Ab- Abdullah." She whispered.

A cry left her lips as she looked at her friend on the ground, blood seeping out of his head. Dhanak jumped down from the rock and lunged towards Abdullah, who was facing down.

She extended her trembling hand slowly towards his shoulder and turned him with fear in her heart. "Please no. No Allah please. Abdullah." She whispered as she turned his body over.

She staggered backwards as she fell on the ground at the sight of him. A bullet wound was situated right between his eyes from where blood flowed out. His eyes were wide open which made Dhanak want to vomit. Which she did. She hurled everything on the ground as tears continuously flowed down her face.

She placed her hand on her stomach as she finally realised what had happened. Fear seeped into her veins and all she could think was that she had to save her child, she had to save her and Ghazaan's love.

With the speed of lightening she got up from the ground and tried to run towards the guest house to call for someone.

Before she could even take a step forward, something heavy hit the back of her head making her yell with intense pain. Darkness started to spread in front of her eyes and the next moment she was on the floor, a name on her lips in a whisper, "Ghazaan...".

Usay Kehna
Sada Mausam,
Baharon Kay Nahi Rehte
Sabhi Pattay Bikhartay Hain
Hawa Jab Raks Karti Hai.

Tell him
Spring does not stay
For all seasons
Leaves do fall
When the wind dances.

💫💫💫

A groan left her mouth as her head throbbed with immense pain. Her throat was parched, her lips cracked and mouth dry. She tried to place a hand on her head to try and reduce the pain but a searing pain on her wrists stopped her from taking any further action. She tried to open her eyes but a cloth on them made it impossible.

Wait...

A cloth?

Pain?

A bolt of lightening hit her as she remembered what happened to her. Kaniguram. Baba Amir. Live telecast. River. Bullet.

Abdullah.

A whimper left her mouth when she remembered Abdullah and his hauntingly lifeless eyes. She would never be able to forget that sight, ever. Sobs wrecked her body as she reminisced his dead body. The thought of his wife and small children made her heart pain. What will they go through now? They had no one besides Abdullah.

"Allah please protect his family." Tears left her eyes as she prayed for him and his family in her heart.

She tried to sit up from the cold floor, her hands bound behind her with a rope, a blindfold on her eyes. She had no idea where she was or who brought her here or for how long she's been here.