~EPILOGUE~

Use that awesome vid there for this chapter👆...When your reading be listening🤍

YEARS LATER....

It's been years now and we haven't really seem each other since two years now. Simi was regularly on flights with IK, Lari was living in Ibadan with Steve and moving her business was a lot of stress for her, Ire and Lanre finally settled down in a duplex right in Abuja while Tobi is living the dream life with Luke on the Island.

Their dreams and wishes of finding the perfect pair have finally been fulfilled. Looking at their homes happiness and joy could be found. 

No married man, no pregnant woman, no crazy ex girlfriend and no desperate employer. Everyone was living happily like in those fairy tales....Just that you know say Naija fit frustrate you small.

Mrs Bello always prayed and never failed in calling each of her daughters to check up on them and see how their faring. 

"Ki Ọlọrun tọ ọ sọna fun mi" (may God guide you for me), She will always say when ever she remembers those times they were around.

Simi the workaholic, Lari the serious one, Ire the one everyone adores and Tobi the babe on fleek. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ding dong went the bell, a short maid immediately ran to open it and the people walked in, taking a seat on the couch.

Mommy Bello came down her spiral staircase and almost fainted at the scene

"Awon omo mii!!!!!" She shouted, running down the stairs

Nothing could describe her joy when she saw IK and Simi, Lari and Steve, Ire and Lanre. "Where is Tobi?" 

"Em, she said she was coming but it's probably the traffic that is holding her back" Ire said

"Are you sure that girl is even coming?" Lari shot

Mother shrugged it off and settled down with them. They all begin to gist and laugh talking about different things and how they were all coping being married women.

Looking at mom as she spoke, they knew she was hurt. 

You know mom is a drama queen but years without any of us to make her nag or yell can be a little frustrating. 

The maids finally set the table up and calls us for dinner. 

Wow, the table was looking spectacular. Different varieties of food and desert. There was eba, rice, soup, pepper soup, roasted fish....In fact they were too much.

"Wow Mrs Bello did you prepare these" Steve said, quite impressed

"Kosi, it's the maids...O jẹ wọn" (it's them)

"Ah, mommy you cannot even give your self small credit" Lari whispered into her ear and her mother shot her a sneer

"OMG!!, sorry I'm late!" Someone said, turning to see Tobi. She ran towards the dining giving mom a quick peck on her cheek before sitting down.

"Where is Luke...Didn't he come with you?" Simi asked her

"Ohw, my baby is in Florida...Mommy he said i should say hi to you and daddy...And sorry I'm late, you know Lagos traffic can be annoying"

"Omo yi, you have not changed" mom said

"Ah ah, what did I do...Mommy I don't understand oh"

"Luke told me that you don't want to get pregnant for him because you don't want to loose your model body...Tobiloba Bello sọ fun mi pe irọ ni...Tell me!" (tell me he's lying)

"Mommy naa, why you now shouting...Is it here we'll talk about that one" Tobi said, quite embarrassed that her mother wanted to start yelling in front of her sisters husband.

That's when daddy walked down in his regular Yoruba attire. There was a bright smile on his old wrinkled face when he saw us.

"My children!" He exclaims, sitting at the edge of the table. The men greet him and he nods in reply.

"My daughters...Simisola, Ireola, Lari and my little Tobiloba. You ladies are now women"

"Yes daddy...We've missed you too" Ire said, it was written all over her face that she missed her father. 

Daddy's Ire

Everyone is enjoying the meal, chatting....Laughter could be heard. The atmosphere was friendly, it was like old times...Well, just that were married and no eba will be hooking on Lari's throat.

That's when dad raises his glass of wine in the air and say, "Let's make a toast"

"To happiness?" Simi said, her glass already raised

"Na...To togetherness" Lari opposed

"Nop, I think we should toast to joy" Ire said

"I think we should toast to....Marriage?" Tobi suggested cluelessly

"Errm, why don't we toast to love" Dad said and we all shook our head in disapproval.

That's kinda lame

"We toast to....THE BELLO SISTERS!!!" Mother raising her glass

"Yes!" We all chorused

"To the BELLO SISTERS!!"

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys, so you've finally reached the end of this wonderful book

I'm sorry I had to end it but if we continue with all the drama...It will not end oh.

I really enjoyed writing this book, I got most of my inspiration from a Nigerian series...Skinny Girls In Transit.

Goan watch it...It's Lit!

I'm super thankful to all of you that supported me, voted on each chapter, and the ones that never failed to comment

The Ire fans, Tobi fans, Lari fans, Simi fans even the mommy Bello fans....I really appreciate it..Like a lot!

For the Yoruba aspect of the book. Wo, don't judge me ohh...I'm an igbo pikin and I think I put my very best in the yoruba part

So please put your hands together for me.....Ehhhen, Thank you

I wouldn't disappear just yet though, I will be writing my very last book on wattpad...Maybe last

'MY MAID', Check out the book on my profile and comment on your point of views.

I love you guys a million...Ghost readers please be coming out. I caught some of you today and  I wanna say thank you for dropping your comments.

If I should start calling all your names...All of us will sleep here and I don't want insect to bite me.

That's all for now....Share this book with your friends and invite them into the Bello house!!...

I believe if you can survive with a mother like that, you can survive anywhere😂

I'm happy for the girls and at the same time sad...If you have any question on this book or anything you're not clear on...Hit me up on my inbox, I don't snub dms

LOVE FROM DANNIE_KENZIE💌

THE END