~Fourteen~

Image above is Tobi and Mummy Bello

TOBI'S POV

That's when from no where mother shouted, "Shut up!!" I knew I was in trouble. Tears started streaming down my eyes as I got down on the knees with the fear of what mommy was going to do.

"E gba mi oh...Aye mi!!" She shouted, ohhw, see what Lari's shouting has cause. That is why I didn't want them to know in the first place.

"Ahhh, Omo Tobi, omo Tobi!!!....O jẹ aafin!!!...Omo Tobi, Iwo mistress!, you snatched another woman's husband!.....Ahbi??...So your sleeping with someone's husband!!"(you're a concubine)

"No" shaking my head in fear

"Kini idi ti o fi kuna" (why are you mumbling), coming closer to me, she instantly raised her hand and began to beat me.

"Mommy" I begged

"O itiju ti ọmọ kan" Still hitting me (you disgrace of a child), "ahh" She exclaimed stopping to clap her hands, "And I knew it oh, but nobody listens to me again in this house"

"Omo Tobi....You snatched someone's husband!!!!" She shouted again

"You don't understand...He loves me" I said in between tears

That why it is called Love and love has no bounds.

"Eh??...o fẹràn rẹ....Love oshiwo, love radarada" Slapping me again and making me scream.

This woman's hand is painful

"Mom, please take it easy" Ire said

"Wo, Ire.... fi mi sile" brushing Ire off (leave me)

My three sister just sat there watching mother beat me without saying one word. I can't believe this house and equally can't believe Mike is still with his wife.

"Ti ọrọ love ba jade lati ẹnu rẹ lẹẹkansi!....Emi yoo ba ọ ṣe!" (if the word love comes out from your mouth again.....I will deal with you) Hitting me on my cheek

"Mommy it's okay" Simi said

"Ko okay rara...It's not okay at all!!!!...Tobiloba that has been raised by Funke Bello, a mistress???"

"Just calm down" Simi said again, holding mommy while I cry on the floor.

"Wo!!!, if I see you with that man. Kini oruko re si tun?...Macus or Matthew" (what's his name again),"You're in trouble!!!....Your telling me he loves you....E wan gbe mi soro!" slapping me again.

"He loves me mother!!" I scream

"Omo buruku.Oshi wo, will you get out of my sight!!!....Oloshi!" She yells and I run up the stairs to my bedroom. Locking the door and busting into tears.

My eyes are red and I'm having a headache from all the beating and yelling. A lot is on my mind right now, that's when my phone starts ringing and I locate it in my pocket.

Mike...mtchew

"What?" I answer, my voice laced with anger

"Hey babe, I just wanted to check how my baby is doing....I've been at home thinking so much about___"

"____Save it Mike!!!" I yell

"What?....Are you okay?"

"Where are you and where is your wife?"

"I don't care where she is I just want to be with you"

"You lying bastard!!!, never in your life talk to me again. Filling my head with different type of lies, do you really think I'm stupid....Ode!" hanging up and throwing my phone on the bed as I bury my head in my pillow and have a good cry.