~Twenty five~

Image above is Simisola Bello

SIMI'S POV

I sit in my office as usual working, smiling at myself when I remember the date I and IK went for...I couldn't imagine my boss had always admired me. I know I'm pretty but there are a lot of people trying hard to get him and I simply did nothing.

My door opens and my secretary walks in, her face not looking bright and pleasant as always. "Good day Miss" She murmured

"What do you want"

"The MD said I should inform you about your trip with him to the headquarters in Abuja next week ... His father the company owner and the board wants to have a meeting with you"

"A trip??" I said barely asking

"A business trip"

"Owk, emm...Thank you"

She leaves my office and I sink in my chair. I'm I really up for this new position. Playing with my pen I ponder on if I should just quit and keep being the project manager for my company. Isn't this not just too much?

"Hey" someone said, making me flinch quite frightened. I turned to see IK sitting opposite me with his legs crossed.

How did he enter here?

"Don't do that again and how long have you been here?"

"Long enough to know something is bothering you" He said, he stood up and walked to were I was sitting, leaning closer to me.

"Tell me...What's bothering you" He said in a whisper, his husky minty breathe all over my face. Gush I really need to ask the perfume he uses.

"Em, IK it's about the promotion...It's er, it's so much responsibility and now I'm going to meet with those executives...I really don't that I'm not up for it"

"Hey" Taking my hand and focusing his eyes on mine, "Your just nervous and I understand that you're feeling that something may go wrong and everyone will just think you're not good enough....Babe I'm always gonna be by your side through the whole thing and I know you'll do great. You always do great" placing a kiss on my forehead

"Thanks babe" I say like a little girl

"Yes no problem, so what's your lunch plan...I wanna take you to that Chinese restaurant they just opened"

"I have work"

"Work work baby com'on....No get hypertension because of work oh"

"IK I have a lot of things to prepare and now were going to Abuja, I have to plan well...Even need to ask my sister for the keys to her house so I'll lodge there"

"What?...No no Simi I'm going to book a hotel room for us and were going to spend an extra week just for the both of us"

"hehehe, Why??"

"To boost our relationship of course...."A smirk on his fine face as he leaned over and stole a kiss from my lips.

My door flings open and Lola steps in, the way she just stared at us it's like her eye balls were going to fall down.

"Er, um, Goo-d day IK"

"Ohw Hi Lola" Turning back to meet, "So see you during lunch" placing a quick peck on my cheek before walking out.

"I never accepted that" I shouted back, laughing at how he always thinks he could get his way. Lola was still standing there as if she was looking at a ghost.

"Simisola, I know you slept with the boss to get your position and I know your just using him because of the favors he's been showering on you"

"Ahh" clapping my hands in disbelief, "Why are you like this Damilola, don't start this afternoon oh....You have come to dish your wahala ahbi?"