~Twenty six~

Image above is Lanre's ex girlfriend

IRE'S POV

I lay my head on Lanre's lap as he just plays with my hair and we watch TV. I decided to drop by at his house since mine isn't the best place to have peace of mind.

"Lanre"

"Yes baby"

"The day I called you and asked you to buy me shawarma, who was the person that called you 'Lanre boo'"

There was silence and I lifted my head up to look at him, "Lanre is there something you're not telling me?"

"Ire don't be mad at me when I tell you this"

"Tell me what" A lot of thoughts clouding my mind

"I'm training my ex girlfriend..."

"So she was the one that called you Lanre boo??, Lanre why are you hanging out with her and training her"

"Baby there is nothing going on between me and her...Her dad is really influential and if I decline her I'll probably be the headline in Lagos news"

"Soo?, why didn't you give her an ugly fitness instructor like you gave Bimpe and I....Lanre I don't want some girl that will be calling you her boo all over you ohh"

"The last thing I can do is leave you Ire, you have no idea how happy I've been with you, and for Chloe...Her session will end today though, so she's off my back"

"Lanre I want to meet her today and you're going to introduce me as your girlfriend" I tell him, grinning from ear to ear.

That's right, he's gonna inform the old product about his new product

"Why would you want that?"

"Why wouldn't you want that?" I ask back, a smirk on my face

"Ire don't you trust me enough"

"I trust you to the moon and back, but I just want to meet the girl that was previously in your life...This that too much to ask?"

He looked at me for a while, "Fine!"

"Yay!" I squealed, placing my head back on his laps

"You're always love having your way" Lanre laughed

"Yes I do, ohhw and give me your phone...I want to take a cute selfie of us"

"Why my phone?"

"Because my battery is almost dead" He gave me the phone and I took a lot of cute shots of us, Lanre is really photogenic, he looked stun in all the pictures.

Then I gave him back his phone, "Post all those pictures on your Instagram page"

I know exactly what I was doing, I wanted the whole world to know Lanre is mine. Most especially that ex girlfriend.

"Right now?"

"Yes baby, right now" A smirk on my face

-----------

Lanre and I walk into the gym with his arms around my shoulder. He had earlier received a text from the ex that she was presently waiting for todays session in the gym.

We walk towards a girl who is sitting down with her legs crossed, her eyes down at her smart phone. Her was a brown weavon that she pack upright, the tip of it was blonde. Her skin was glowing.

"Hey Chloe" Lanre said and she looked up from her phone

"It's about time, you got me waiting"

Damn, his exy is pretty!!